Street Workout From Beginner to Advanced/learn Hardest moves
What you'll learn
- How to perform different exercises with a perfect technique.
- Know correct movement form for the most important exercises.
- Learn how to perform the hardest street workout moves.
- you will learn how to Master the moves step by step to dodge injury.
- Passion for fitness.
- Access to pull-up and dip bars.
- know Basics push ups/dips/pull ups/ well trained abs.
A typical street workout routine often consists of physical exercises such as pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups, dips, muscle-ups, sit-ups and squats. Street workout also involves some static (isometric) holds such as the human flag, front lever, back lever and planche.
Street workout is divided in two main branches, the first one being strength training and the second dynamics. Strength training includes the isometric holds like: planche, front lever, back lever, etc. Also, strength training includes single arm pull ups, hefestos, muscle-ups and many others. Dynamics includes movements like 360s and its variations, switchblades, and an incredible variety of tricks developed by the athletes which are connected with other moves in order to create routines or sets.
This course is gonna show you the exact way to train your body for mastering the street workout moves.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate of street workout.
Mohamed has been doing street workout since 2014,he is a street workout coach as well as a criminal law expert and a gaming Master.
Mohamed has posted more than 30 articles in blogs about street workout and about their Diet.
Mohamed has lot to show you guys about his current skills that you can easily obtain by hardworking and winning over your habits.