Video streaming workflows and AWS Cloud
What you'll learn
- History of video broadcasting
- Understanding the different components in media supply chain
- Broadcasting in a nutshell
- Streaming workflows in general (Video on Demand and Live Streaming Workflows)
- Introduction to AWS Media Services
- Big Data and AI/ML Applications in a Video Streaming workflows
- Basic IT knowledge only required.
During the Covid pandemic, we have seen different industries started using streaming technologies to redefine the way they operate. For example:
Educational institutions started leveraging on streaming platforms to share educational contents to the students.
E-commerce websites started using live streaming platforms for product selling.
The number of users accessing OTT platforms quadrupled in the past two years.
All these changes in the industry opened up new opportunities for IT specialists to embark on.
This course outlines the history and the technical constructs behind Media Streaming Technology and the components associated with it. Through this course, you will learn more about Streaming Media in general and its applications, use-cases (OTT, Music Streaming, UGC Streaming etc.) and reference workflows. You will learn more about how to leverage on Cloud Services to create highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant streaming platforms. You will also be introduced to some of the core services in AWS Cloud that helps you to build Media Workloads in the cloud.
Our goal through these training materials is to educate the IT experts about this industry vertical within the technology industry and raise more technically capable Media and Entertainment specialist within the IT community. If you are an IT expert with some basic cloud knowledge and you want to learn more about the video compression and distribution mechanisms, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Any IT experts who wants to know more about video streaming workflows in general and applications of Media and Entertainment workflows in the cloud
- Any Broadcast/Video expert who wants to learn about the Media possibilities offered by AWS platform
- Anyone interested in Cloud Computing and/or Media streaming technologies
Hi, I'm Antoine!
After five amazing years living in Singapore, South East Asia, I decided to quit my well paid job in tech, and start my own adventure.
This course is part of it: it allows me to share with you the knowledge I acquire through various jobs and industries, mixing Broadcast Media and Cloud.
I have been very fortunate to work with people on exciting projects, and I am very excited to share my learnings with you!