Certified Strategy Professional (CSP)
What you'll learn
- Strategy Development
- Environmental Scanning
- Strategy Management
- Balanced Scorecard
- KPIs Selection
- KPIs Forms & Types
- KPIs Polarity & Documentation
- Target Setting Methods
- Strategy Vertical Alignment
- Strategy Horizontal Alignment
- Employee Alignment
- OGSM Strategy Method
- Cascading in Public Sector
- Strategy Execution
- Strategy Review Meeting
- Leadership & Communication
- Basic business management skills
The purpose of this online course is to highlight the critical factors that lead to successful strategy development and implementation. It focuses on the reasons why some organizations effectively implement their strategic plan while many others fail to do so. In addition, it aims to inform the student on various effective tools and techniques used in strategic planning cycle, from development stage to implementation stage.
Having an effective strategic planning and execution process is becoming increasingly critical in today’s dynamic and integrated environment. For this reason, this course fills the gap by introducing most common weaknesses that could help strategic planning and performance professionals to avoid them and do their job more effectively.
Leaders had been developing and executing strategies for centuries, but with most common weaknesses highlighted here, there is a fairly high likelihood that they will do fewer mistakes in the future. Summarizing all what "To-Do" and what "Not-To-Do" in one free book "Strategy Planning & Execution From A to Z" is an advantage.
Best Used Tools & Techniques For a Winning Strategic Plan: (Included)
11 FREE BOOK, TEMPLATES, PHONE APP, & CLOUD SYSTEM are included with this master course: (with explanation during the course)
1) "Strategy Planning & Execution From A to Z" Book (Free soft copy)
2) Kippy Cloud system (To host strategy, KPIs, projects, & appraisals)
3) "KPI Mega Library" Phone APP with 36,000 KPIs
4) Balanced Scorecards template with dashboards (Excel) x 2
5) Projects template with dashboards (Excel)
6) HR appraisal template with individual KPIs (Excel)
7) Quarterly performance review template for review meeting (PPT)
8) Strategy & KPI Terminologies for future use (PDF)
9) Kaizen Initiative Template and process (Excel)
10) Strategy development & alignment template (PPT)
“Your Complete Tool Set for Successful Strategy Implementation”
Note: There is an optional additional online exam (excluded) that you can take to become a "Certified Strategy Professional (CSP)"
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is involved in strategy planning and execution, staff level, HR team, managers, team leaders, directors, statistics team, and strategists
Dr. Rachad Baroudi is is a leading international strategy consultant in the USA, Canada, and the MENA region with 29 years experience KPI development, strategic planning, and performance management. He is currently the CEO for KPI Mega Library.
He is an Amazon best-seller author / developer of the following contributions: (KPI Books, KPI APP, Strategy Management System)
- KPI Mega Library: 36,000 Key Performance Indicators
- KPI Mega Library: 17,000 KPIs (Amazon Best Seller in 2010)
- Strategy Planning & Execution From A To Z
- KPI Mega Library Phone APP: 36,000 KPIs (Free in Apple/Google Store)
- Kippy Cloud Strategy Management Cloud System
He holds a PhD focused on "Strategic Planning: Critical Factors for Successful Implementation“. In addition, he has MBA with high honors from University of Toledo, Ohio, USA. He is a Magna Cum Laude holder and Beta Gamma Sigma honoree.
In the USA, he worked with the private sector as a consultant for Small Business and Entrepreneurship Institute and as a chief auditor for Holiday Inn Corporation, followed by aerospace industry, where he worked for world-leaders in this field, Aeroquip Corporation and Array Systems.
In Canada, he worked with Honda of Canada Manufacturing for eight years by refining their planning and performance capabilities. Also, he helped developing short- and long-term strategic plans for Honda of North America and was an active participant in cascading these plans by using Balanced Scorecards methodology.
In MENA region, he worked as MENA strategy advisory executive director at Ernst and Young (Big 4) were he assisted more than 100+ public and private organizations in developing their strategic plans and performance management frameworks. He worked as a senior advisor for central governments including KSA (vision 2030), UAE Executive Council (vision 2030), Oman (vision 2040), and Ajman Executive Council (vision 2021). Also, he worked in the organization development field with nationally-owned oil and gas corporations.