Strategies for Ecommerce Growth: lessons from Kylie Jenner
- You should have a basic digital marketing understanding. Ideally, you should already have an Shopify or Ecommerce store, a FB Business Account & Google Ads Words Account.
Brands like Glossier, Gymshark, Black Milk Clothing, The Gipsy Shrine to name a few, have applied the very same strategies Kylie Jenner leveraged to rapidly grow their brand.
In this CLASS, we will review how you can market research, spy on your competition, rapid prototype your ideas, dropship, scale your business and build a die-hard community.
We will discuss how you can increase your consumer lifetime value by implementing sales funnels, retargeting & automation.
This class is for anyone looking to build an E-commerce brand. You will have a boilerplate you can follow so you can focus your time in the right places.
Who this course is for:
- This class is for anyone who is looking to start their E-commerce business and test different niches through rapid prototyping. If you are looking to grow your e-commerce brand, in an effective way, this class is for you.
- 10:21Understanding Consumer Trends & Growth Opportunities
- 13:52Say “Hello” to Rapid Prototyping
- 12:38Build excitement & grow a die-hard community
- 06:11Increase your Customer Lifetime Value
- 10:27Automate the Sales Process
Luna Vega is a top-notch fashion e-commerce consultant, best-selling author, and sought-after speaker based in New York city. She was named one of the top fashion e-commerce podcasters by Propelad. She is the co-founder of Ecommerce Academy.
Luna has worked on a range of large-scale digital campaigns for a long list of Fortune 500 clients. When she’s not in New York, Luna flies from city to city helping put fashion brands on the map while looking for wild platform shoes to add to her collection.