Strategic Thinking Skills: Successful Career Must-Have
What you'll learn
- Recognize steps that can help to develop a strategic mind-set.
- Recognize how to use information effectively to support strategic thinking.
- Describe how SWOT analysis can support strategic thinking.
- Determine the most appropriate trade-off in a given situation.
- Recognize techniques that help thinking creatively.
- No specific knowledge is required.
There’s no single road to success – but you can discover the right one if you have the appropriate skill set. Strategic thinking is a must-have skill. If you don't have it, other might pass you by.
Developing strategic thinking skills is not an easy task. That is why we at the Scandinavian Institute of Business Analytics developed this course for our clients. The course describes the steps you need to develop a strategic thinking mindset. It explains how to use information for generating strategic insight, assessing trade-offs and making right decisions.
The course also outlines techniques that will enable you to analyze information effectively and enhance your strategic thinking.
You will learn how to
1. Develop a Strategic Mind-set:
Recognize steps that can help to develop a strategic mind-set.
2. Use Information to Support Strategic Thinking:
Utilize analysis and intuition and conduct SWOT analysis
3. Make Effective Trade-offs:
Prioritize actions, identify and evaluate alternatives, balance needs
Note: Lecture SWOT analysis includes real SWOT analysis document of a company. All names are changed.
Who is the course audience?
Corporate employees who want to broaden their responsibilities
Independent entrepreneurs who want to build a better business
MBA students who want to make a successful carrier
Individuals who challenge making appropriate decisions in everyday life
Who this course is for:
- Corporate employees who want to broaden their responsibilities.
- Independent entrepreneurs who want to build a better business.
- MBA students who want to make a successful carrier.
- Individuals who challenge making appropriate decisions in everyday life.
The Scandinavian Institute of Business Analytics (SCANBA) is a business analytics consulting company with operations in Finland and Sweden. SCANBA helps companies and their employees to become significantly more effective and successful by implementing business analytics in their organizations and by increasing employees’ professional skills.
SCANBA provides a broad range of services, including training and certification in business analytics, data management auditing, business process auditing and optimization, predictive analytics implementation, and decision system management.