Strategic Thinking Skills
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognize steps that can help to develop a strategic mind-set.
- Recognize how to use information effectively to support strategic thinking.
- Describe how SWOT analysis can support strategic thinking.
- Determine the most appropriate trade-off in a given situation.
- Recognize techniques that help thinking creatively.
- No specific knowledge is required.
There’s no single road to success – but you can discover the right one if you have the appropriate skill set. Strategic thinking is a must-have skill. If you don't have it, other might pass you by.
Developing strategic thinking skills is not an easy task. That is why we at the Scandinavian Institute of Business Analytics developed this course for our clients. The course describes the steps you need to develop a strategic thinking mindset.It explains how to use information for generating strategic insight, assessing trade-offs and making right decisions.
The course also outlines techniques that will enable you to analyze information effectively and enhance your strategic thinking.
Note: Lecture SWOT analysis includes real SWOT analysis document of a company. All names are changed.
- Corporate employees who want to broaden their responsibilities.
- Independent entrepreneurs who want to build a better business.
- MBA students who want to make a successful carrier.
- Individuals who challenge making appropriate decisions in everyday life.