Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations
What you'll learn
- Show the benefits of Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations
- How to identify areas in your business where strategic partnerships would be beneficial
- Understand how to set up Strategic Partnerships
- Making more money through Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations
- Customer acquisition through Strategic Partnerships
- Plugging gaps in your business through strategic partnerships
- Examples of thriving strategic partnerships
- How to identify strategic partners
- How to approach strategic partners
- How to structure strategic partnerships or collaborations
- The Legal aspects - Agreements, Roles, Responsibilities etc
- What to do when things are not going as planned
- Financials, measuring, monitoring, evaluation success
- Exclusivity and no compete elements
- Summary - Key features of successful Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations
- How to use social media or social selling
- Working with individuals
- Creating efficient partnership ecosystems
- No experience needed
Strategic Partnerships can transform your start up or business.
I created this course out of my experiences consulting and working with businesses for over 22 years.
I realised that MOST successful businesses leverage partnerships as a major pillar of their business.
This course helps you see and understand ways to go about setting up strategic partnerships to help grow your business, manage costs, gain market share, raise profiles, increase visibility, consolidate existing sectors, enter into new sectors, increase revenues, access technologies and so on.
We also look at examples of good or well known successful partnerships.
Great and successful strategic partnerships across various sectors do the following.
They ask question such as the below and how can you find such alliances considering:
1). Your offerings
2). Needs as a business
3). Size of your business
4). Core and shared values
5). Goals, objectives and strategy
6). Availability of resources and will
7). The availability and openness of potential partners
There are many different considerations in addition to the above.
If you get strategic partnerships right, you can truly transform your whole business, life and environment. The partnerships should:
- Save time
- Reduce cost
- Grow audience
- Access funding
- Increase revenues
- Customer acquisitions among others
This course explores areas including:
- Why Strategic Partnerships
- Considerations relating to setting up one
- How to find potential partners
- Setting them up, things to watch for
- Measuring success
- Legal and other stuff
- Importance of communication
- When partnerships don't work
- Examples of successful ones
- Features of good strategic partnerships
I welcome you to this course and feel free to ask me any questions.
Thanks for stopping by.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Business Development Professionals
- Marketing Proffessionals
- Anyone thinking of starting a business
- Business students
- Anyone seeking more revenues in their business
- Anyone seeking to become an online marketer
- Anyone in social selling
- Anyone looking to earn extra income
- Anyone seeking to build better relationships with brands for other reasons
- Anyone seeking to build their own brand
- Anyone who likes connecting suitable businesses together
- Agents and promoters
1). Strategic partnerships expert.
2). Business Help Intensive (BHI) and Financial Education:
- Everything about your business: from management challenges, needing guidance and coaching to identifying opportunities, changes in your industry or in the wider world you can take advantage of, tax, product development, marketing staffing etc.
- Finance: Financial accounting made easy, financial control, ratios, technical accounting, management accounting and many more
3). Money 1st Principles: What money is and how you can live life better with a more in-depth understanding.
4). Funding & Finance Consulting (General and Africa focused):
- Resolving pain points around finance and funding for your organisation.
- Seeking finance from qualified investors, family offices and other verified sources.
- Supporting investors in identifying viable businesses and opportunities to invest in.
- Analysis of opportunities and presentation to various interests.
5). Mindset related Mentor, Teacher, Coach and Publisher.
Skills: Funding · Strategic Partnerships · Business Strategy · Leadership · Finance