Strategic Management - Basic
What you'll learn
- What is Strategic Management
- Explain What is a Strategy
- Describe the Strategy Statement and its Components
- Explain the Steps of Strategic Management Process
- Describe the Components of Strategic Management Process
- Differentiate between Strategy Formulation and Strategy Implementation
- Differentiate between Strategic, Administrative and Operational Decisions
- Describe the Qualities of a Strategic Leader
- Explain What is a Business Policy
- Describe the Structure of BCG Matrix
- Describe the Factors of SWOT Analysis
- Explain Porter’s Five Forces Model of Competition
- Explain What is Corporate Governance
- Explain What is Business Ethics
- Describe the Core Competency Theory of Strategy
- No prior knowledge is necessary.
Strategic Management is all about identification and description of the strategies that managers can carry so as to achieve better performance and a competitive advantage for their organization. Strategic Management gives a broader perspective to the employees of an organization and they can better understand how their job fits into the entire organizational plan and how it is co-related to other organizational members.
Who this course is for:
- This course is good for management learners and people who want to learn about Strategic Management
Management Study Guide is a complete tutorial for management students, where students can learn the basics as well as advanced concepts related to management and its related subjects.
Learn management concepts and skills rapidly with easy to understand learning modules and powerpoint presentations. We offer an attractive, application focused, learning methodology which reduces learning resistance and enables quick absorption of knowledge and skills.
Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing courses prepared by top notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully.