Certified Strategic HR Management, Prep CHRL, CHRP, SPHRi
What you'll learn
- Better prepared for PHR, SPHR, SPHRi, CHRP, CHRL exam
- Keep abreast of new development to meet the challenges and avail opportunities in this changing environment
- Be a pivotal HR startegic leader by attaining business goals
- How to effectively design and manage HR processes, ensuring the strategic goals of the organization are achieved
- How to design and execute HR strategies that enhance the value of human capital
- Willingness to gain knowledge about Human Resources
This course helps students gain enhanced knowledge of HR processes and how to align them with organizational goals and strategies. It discusses industry best practices and how to customize them per the organizational culture to enhance human capabilities.
Further, it builds knowledge on the gamut of HR portfolios covering the HR lifecycle, i.e., from recruitment and onboarding to off-boarding, and helps to set the foundation of organizational basic. A comprehensive program that aligns processes to create a great place to value and set a high standard of values and compliance.
Additionally, students will learn how to gather and evaluate HR data, convert it into a story, and leverage industry data to influence stakeholders on introducing and revamping HR processes and programs.
Further, this course will help students to prepare for interviews, internal promotions, and setting robust HR functions in the organization.
Lastly, for students who want to pursue their career in HR in Canada and the United States, their job prospects increase if they have the following HR certifications (PHRi, SPHR, SPHRi, CHRP, CHRL). I cleared CHRL, CHRP, and SPHRi certifications on the first attempt. This course is based on my extensive research and more than a decade of experience in the HR role.
I am always happy to assist students with their queries related to this course or advice on these certifications.
Who this course is for:
- HR professionals preparing for SPHRi, SPHR, PHR, SHRM, CHRP, CHRL
- HR Administrators
- HR Managers
- HR Professionals
I am Radhika Sharma, MBA in HR, CHRL, CHRP, and certified SPHRi and OPQ. I have more than a decade of experience in Human Resources and have worked with service, manufacturing, and consulting firms. I hold expertise in leading the Human Resources function and have been providing solution-focused advice to senior leadership teams to achieve their business goals.