Strategic Business Process Management
What you'll learn
- Learn about people driven organisation
- Learn about process driven organisation
- Understand going from people driven to process driven
- Learn about the components of a process
- principle of the Japanese way of business process
- Fredrick tailor view on process
- Understand control based process
- learn about converting data to information
- Aligning all process - importance and challenges
- Business process re-engineering
- Measuring process through balance scorecards
- No requirement, only have business aim
The changes in the way business is down have revolutionized in this modern times.Every serious organisation want a method where in can put less and get more output. The process of doing business have change gone are the days when strong men are the only decision takers either they were founders or appointed chief executive officers, its has move from people driven organisation to process driven organization.
Now business have the ability to scan the environment and the ability to identity opportunity and treats and adapt to the changing demands in the market and stand firm to competition to protect its market share.
There are so many business principles such as kaizen by Japanese that is workable to ensure that there is a total improvement in the productivity of the company and affect the company positively. In the angle of operational and transnational process, there are things we need to examine carefully, the role of input, the search for best practices and standard operating procedures is very important in ensuring that the operation of the business work efficiently and effectively. The business process re- engineering is very important in this time because it enable us to share information and use technology as a solution in the numerous issues facing modern business.
Who this course is for:
- everybody, managers, directors, businessmen, academia, CEO, Instructors, consultant, government officials,Leaders, warehouse workers, operational managers etc
My education is centered on business and marketing, I have studied with Chartered Institute of Marketing ( C.I.M-UK) from certificate in marketing, advance certificate in marketing to post graduate diploma in marketing. I proceeded to do master of business administration from central university graduate business school.
I have eighteen years of practical working experience with reputable organisations. The names of these previous organisations I have worked with are Central university Lecturer, Platinum Impex limited, Regional sales/marketing officer, sales/marketing executive, Laine Services Limited. Strict marketing research services chief executive officer/consultant,etc. Iam currently self employed, working as chief executive officer/ consultant of Strict Consult.
I believe in ardent entrepreneurship and always prepare to help business start-up voluntary. In this twenty first century, the customer is king, and every business or student need to understand the customer centric regime. you need the right education and training to understand the customer and deliver to his satisfaction. If you satisfy the customer consistently he will pay your organisation with his loyalty.