Storytelling to Influence
What you'll learn
- FIND new stories easily to add impact and emphasis to your message
- PRESENT your message clearly
- LEAD your audience step-by-step
- INSPIRE your loved ones, friends, colleagues
- CAPTURE your audience attention
- POWER your presentation
- INFLUENCE your fans' TRIBE
- be CONFIDENT in delivering your message
- DESIRE - that’s all you need to start the course. Desire to do what? Influence others of course, and to use storytelling to influence instead of only relying on facts, figures, and logic. Nothing to prepare, so jump straight in! Over 41,000 students have already taken this Storytelling course!
Storytelling to influence is a hot topic today! Sadly, though, how to tell stories to influence is one of those “easier said than done” things in life, isn’t it? I certainly felt that way years back when I started on my own path at becoming better at storytelling to influence, especially in my professional life where data and rational thought were the only influence tools used.
Oh, I’m sure you’ve noticed I keep saying storytelling to influence, and not just storytelling. After all, any of us can tell a story for fun, but a story to influence is a little different, with a different intention and outcome, which is to influence. And in my five years plus of studying and practicing storytelling to influence, I found most storytelling tools don’t really work in an influence situation, which frustrated me!
I fully intend to prevent you from having that same frustration and that's why this course was born. And all it takes is to watch three main lessons spread over 23 short videos!
I’ve made this course as simple to learn as possible, and with fun characters and stories to help you remember the tools to influence with a story. In this course, you’ll learn how to find stories, attach a few meanings to every story, how to safely practice storytelling to influence privately until you're ready to do it publicly, and when it’s time, to slip influence stories naturally and comfortably into your conversation. You’ll also find exercises and quizzes at selected parts of the course to really make the lessons stick.
And, by the way, my learning company is called Sticky Steps because our tips and tools stick with you - forever!
Who this course is for:
- This Storytelling to Influence course is for anyone who must influence others. But hold on, don’t we ALL want to influence others at some time or another? And isn’t it true that we often don’t get our way, and this makes us just so frustrated, annoyed, and well,… upset? So this course is for anyone and everyone who must influence someone else! (this means 99% of the human race - the other 1% live in a cave all by themselves completely disconnected from society!)
Jeff enjoyed an amazing 26-year long, once-in-a-lifetime experience as a helicopter pilot and flight instructor with the Singapore Air Force, rising to the rank of Lieutenant-Colonel before starting a training & coaching company in Shanghai, China 2006.
He discovered an incredible amount of
super useful tools and shortcuts that helped him become a practitioner
of influence, motivation, accelerated learning, public speaking and
presenting - all topics anyone and everyone needs in life!
Along the way, he picked up a few qualifications to help him even more, and has a Masters in Social Science (Counselling), and is a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming trainer, PhotoReading instructor, and Hypnotherapist.