Storytelling With Numbers
What you'll learn
- Master the skill in presenting numbers confidently
- Learn the tips and tricks to enhance the numbers in your report
- Choose the best charts to deliver the key messages in your numbers
- Discover how to present numbers clearly and effectively so that your ideas resonate with your audience
- Maximise the impact of the numbers during your presentation
- Learn the storytelling strategies and stand out amongst your peers
- Impress your stakeholders with your awesome presentation of numbers
- No specific requirements nor prerequisites.
- You will learn everything you need to know about presenting numbers
Are you working overtime, spending too much time in preparing your presentation of numbers?
You are looking for a course that will equip you with the skill in presenting numbers so that your audience can understand your message clearly and quickly?
You've found it here!
Storytelling With Numbers is a custom-made online course for anyone who is serious about presenting numbers effectively i.e. Finance Professionals, Accountants, Lawyers, Sales Representatives, Marketeers, Human Resource Managers, Supply Chain Professionals, Politician, students, etc.
The course is developed to address various practical issues encounter when presenting numbers. It offers clear and easy to execute solutions that will make your next presentation awesome in the eyes of your stakeholders!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Enhance the numbers in your report with the tips and tricks learned
Confidently choose the right chart to deliver the right message to your audience
Present numbers to your audience so effectively that they remember you and your ideas in a positive way
Save time and manage your workflow smoothly
Master the storytelling skills in presenting numbers
Impress your bosses and peers with your awesome presentation of numbers
Video: 12 videos designed to explain the storytelling journey
Downloadable files: articles, graphic files, sample of annual reports
Quizzes: To confirm your understanding of lessons learned
The course has 12 Lessons with about an hour of video time. There are quizzes to assess your understanding of the lessons learned.
The overview of the course is as follows:
Lecture 1: Introduction
Lecture 2: The Problem
Lecture 3: Know Your Audience
Lecture 4: The Number Game
Bonus Track: Know Your Financial Numbers
Lecture 5: Storytelling Strategies
Lecture 6: Dress Up The Numbers
Lecture 7: More Than Words
Lecture 8: Be Smart, Work Smart
Lecture 9: Striking A Balance In Presenting Numbers
Lecture 10: The One Pager
Lecture 11: Visualise The Numbers
Lecture 12: Piecing It Together
Bonus Track: Chart Buildings
Take actions now to acquire skills that will elevates you from your competitors!
Click the "Buy Now" button now to make change happens!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone doing presentation of numbers
- Finance Professionals, Accountants, Investment Analyst, Finance Manager, etc
- Marketing Professionals, Sales Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Administrative Managers, etc
- General Managers, Chief Operating Officers, Human Resource Head, etc
MS Chew, the instructor for exceleguru has 24 years experience in finance industry covering accountancy, taxation, financial management, credit management and project management. Throughout the years, she managed to simplify and automate numerous financial reporting processes using Microsoft Excel and Power Query. She was able to change the way of workings and deliver higher productivity