Storytelling With Imagery For Persuasion & Personal Brand
What you'll learn
- Learn to create imagery in that inspires emotion
- Tell emotion-inspiring, memorable stories that leave a lasting impact on your audience
- Storytelling for a job interview
- Tell your corporate story better
- See how I create unique imagery in poetry
- Persuade better from now on by telling convincing stories that go beyond just the facts
- No prerequisites
Learn storytelling in two ways:
1) The traditional story arch and all the important story elements
2) Create creative imagery with your writing and vocal presentation that inspires emotions in your audience, becomes memorable, and leaves a lasting and impactful lesson and impression.
USE EMOTIONS FOR PERSUASION
People make decisions emotionally much more than logically. That's why great storytelling is about painting a picture in someone's mind and making them see things your way. In this course, you'll learn how to create imagery with your writing and make people see your vision in addition to responding to facts and figures.
USE STORYTELLING IN THESE SETTINGS
Impress at a job interview
With corporate team-building
Help people know you better in personal relationships
Create better business presentations
Storytelling using video
Make more convincing arguments that have true emotional appeal
Tell your personal brand story
Tell your corporate brand story better
Use storytelling and imagery in creative writing like songs or poems
FILLED WITH STORYTELLING EXERCISES AND OPPORTUNITIES TO PRACTICE
Many of the videos give you a chance to create your own stories and compare them with how I'd write them. This makes the course more interactive and helps you test your own storytelling.
Learn how to adjust your stories for different medium ranging from YouTube videos to in-person job interviews to writing.
Invest in your future. Enroll today.
Who this course is for:
- This is useful for everyone
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).