The Public Speaker's Guide to Storytelling
What you'll learn
- You will fully grasp the power of your story so that you can move the hearts of your audience
- You will learn how to genuinely craft and archive inspiring stories from your personal experience
- You will master the art of telling stories that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats
- Therefore at the end of the course you will know how to Engage, Inspire and Educate your Audience using Stories
- A notebook dedicated entirely to this course
- Time and willingness to complete the creative exercises
Our audiences are running sick and tired of speakers that bring no emotion to the stage, that bore them to death or that use cheap tactics such as "Raise your hand if...". People want to see authenticity, they want an emotional experience and to listen to something truly unique and remarkable.
If you want to deliver this to the audiences you speak and truly stand out as a speaker, I invite you to join this course. Like any hero, you will embark on a learning process from which you will emerge as a great storyteller. Yet, it will require your full dedication to follow every creative exercise and to dive into the process.
In this course I will share with you the stories and concepts that have helped me in my career as a public speaker and which have ultimately lead to me to speak at TEDx University of Piraeus and TEDx Bacău in 2015.
Develop your storytelling skills and at the end of the course:
You will fully grasp the power of your story so that you can move the hearts of your audience
You will learn how to genuinely craft and archive inspiring stories from your personal experience
You will master the art of telling stories that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats
Therefore at the end of the course you will know how to Engage, Inspire and Educate your Audience using Stories
Who this course is for:
- Teachers and Trainers
- Public Speakers
- This course is NOT for professional storytellers, journalists and established writers
Alex Glod is a Storyteller, Trainer and TEDx Speaker at TEDx University of Piraeus 2015, TEDx Bacău 2015 and TEDx Calea Domneasca 2018.
In the past 8 years, he has trained over 3800 people in Public Speaking, Storytelling and Leadership in countries from both Europe and Asia and has taught over 46.000 students on Udemy. Alex advocates for a human approach in Marketing, Leadership and Education and teaches leaders, entrepreneurs and educators to use personal stories to connect authentically with their audiences.
"Every business has lots of stories to share and discover: its own history of challenges and achievements, the stories of its employees, as well as the stories of its customers. Building on these stories fosters a healthy company culture and earns the trust and respect of its customers. Very much looking forward to meet you and to unravel these stories together."