Storybook Bootcamp | Visual Testing Course
What you'll learn
- What is Storybook, what are the benefits of using it and how to add it to your React project
- Develop UI components in isolation for React using Storybook
- How to use Essential addons to extend Storybook’s UI and behavior
- Focus on Component development to stop reinventing the wheel. Get a birds-eye view of your UI library to find components to reuse in your project.
- Basic knowledge of Node + ReactJS (know how to create a project and how to write a basic component). This is required because we will be doing all the Storybook examples with a ReactJS Integration)
Storybook is a tool for UI development. It makes development faster and easier by isolating components. This allows you to work on one component at a time. You can develop entire UIs without needing to start up a complex dev stack, force certain data into your database, or navigate around your application. In this course, you will be able to learn how to use this amazing tool and we will be looking at the features available on Storybook using React JS.
Storybook helps you document components for reuse and automatically visually test your components to prevent bugs. Extend Storybook with an ecosystem of addons that help you do things like fine-tune responsive layouts or verify accessibility.
Who this course is for:
- Front-end developers interested in learn about a tool that can help you for visual testing porpouses.
- React developers that wants to improve their code and wants to ensure they are delivering a high quality product
Software Engineer with a Master's Degree in Logic, Computer & Artificial Intelligence. Passionate about the technologies used to create the applications and tools that are so important today for human life. Focused on results and agile development. Experience working as a Front-End Developer with agile international and remote teams. And equally, passionate about graphic design in all its branches.