Are You A Manager, Trainer or Entrepreneur and wish to make your business communication more effective and engaging ?
Then my Visual Storytelling Online Course will help you achieve this dream. You will acquire Business Drawing Skills which you will be able to use in your office presentations, online knowledge transfer sessions, Training and Facilitation, Process Visualization, Flip Chart Presentations, visual Storytelling and Visual Co-Creation Sessions.
1. Introduction of the Author
2. Scope of this course + What, Why, How of Visual Thinking
3. Elements of Visual Storytelling
4. Element 1: Pens and Markers
5. Element 2: Drawing Objects and Icons
6. Element 3: Drawing People , Postures, Professions and Group of people
7. Element 4: Drawing Processes
8. Element 5: Thinking in Metaphors
9. Element 6: Drawing Speech
10. Element 7: Drawing Text
11. Element 8: Using colors
12. Element 9: Drawing headers and using effects
13. ELement 10: Visual Hierarchy
14. Revision of What, Why, How and 10 elements of storyboarding
15. Introduction to Visual Storyboarding
16. Storyboarding formula GDTCM
17. Lesson 1: Goal of Storyboard
18. Lesson 2: Domain of Storyboard
19. Lesson 3: Type of Storyboard
20. Lesson 4: Components in storyboard
21. Lesson 5: Metaphors in your storyboard
22. Understanding GDTCM with two examples
23. Final Exercise
Are you always worried about your presentation being BORING & FULL OF TEXTS ?
You FEAR that your message is NOT COMING ACROSS CLEARLY ?
Do you see people YAWNING in your presentations?
Then This Online Course is CERTAINLY for you !
Visual Storytelling is the new way of BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
As consciousness of Visual Thinking is growing more and more in the modern day Corporate World and in Learning/Development Industry, it is Vital Than Never Before to acquire Visual Thinking skills in your repertoire to stand out as an Effective Manager and a Better Trainer. Even Modern Universities are realizing that Visual Note Taking is more effective than Linear Text Based Note Taking in Cognitive Learning.
With my workshops, I am trying to Empower Managers, Trainers/Coaches, Entrepreneurs and Professors to Use Visuals At Work !
Come, explore the Power of Visuals with me ?
Not only this, hand drawings communicate emotions behind what you want to convey and you do not come across as too technical or geeky.
This course is for all the professionals who wants to communicate with their Clients, Team members and Stake holders Effectively.
It is best suited for
Working Professionals | Entrepreneurs | Trainers and Facilitators
What To Expect In This Course
Visual Vocabulary building + Storyboarding techniques
Hands-on practice on the 10 elements of Business Drawing :Pens and Markers, Drawing Objects/ Icons, Drawing People, Drawing Processes, Using Metaphors, Speech Bubbles, Texts on big sheets, Coloring, Effects, Hierarchy in Visual Storyboard.
Putting your thoughts on drawing sheet is not easy. You need to know the templates, direction of information flow, types of storyboards and more. A specially designed methodology of storyboard drafting called GDTCM will help you here. All this including Basic level.
Piyuesh Modi lives in The Netherlands has trained more than 450 participants trained in Visual Thinking and given 2500+ man hours of Knowledge transfer to participants from 14+ countries including The Netherlands | France | India | USA | Belgium | Sweden | Hungary | Germany | China | Ukraine | Albania | Bosnia | Austria | Italy. He conducts Live Workshops in Corporate and individual Masterclasses. He also conducts Virtual Live Trainings (specially during Covid 19 scenario)
He can be contacted at