- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to embed their ideas into the story design elements such as characters, plot and more
- Only a desire to lean to create stories
You have a story to tell. Let it out!
Imagine developing a story and telling it in a way that will keep the readers turning the pages.
Hank Quense is the author of a number of highly regarded novels and often writes and lectures on fiction writing techniques. Based on his non-fiction book Creating Stories which has been praised by novices and published authors alike in this course, you’ll learn how to:
* Develop imagery the reader can use
* Build well-rounded characters the readers can relate to
* Create a path through the plot cloud
* Develop an emotional arc to keep readers on the edge of their seats
* write dramatic and effective scenes
* and much more
This story design process can be used on any type of story. It can be used to develop a short story, a novel, a script, a play and even a memoir.
After all, each of these types really is just a story, and all stories use the same story design elements.
The only difference between all these types of stories is the output. A novel manuscript is much different from a screen play, but both stories need to develop characters, a plot and must use all other elements as well.
Bring your story ideas along and we'll work on them together! Get started today!
Enroll now by clicking on the buy now button on top of the page!
- Beginning fiction writers