Why Bullies Bully and How to Get Them to Stop
- There are no prior requirements for this course. All you need is a desire to learn how to get bullies to stop using behavioral science techniques that actually work
This program consists of video lectures and handouts designed to help you learn how to get bullies to leave you alone using behavioral science techniques.
There is more to the technique of how to get bullies to stop than just ignore them and they will go away. Lots more. What you don’t know and what isn’t being taught is causing us to fail. This program is designed to help you understand what exactly has to happen to get a bully to stop by sharing what all science tells us needs to happen to stop unwanted behavior, like bullying.
This course will:
- Fill in those gaps in your knowledge by teaching you what you didn’t know you needed to know
- Explain the science of how exactly behaviors are stopped.
- Explain how you can use this information to train bullies to stop
- Provide real life examples of how exactly this works and more importantly why it works.
The course takes approximately 40 minutes to complete and includes downloadable documentation logs and a flow chart for how to stop bullying in different situations.
If you are being bullied or have been bullied or worry about someone who is being bullied or might be bullied, this course can help you. It will help explain why what you were taught didn’t work and how to fix it so that you can prevail over your bully and get them to stop, all while maintaining your values and ideals as an ethical human being.
Science. Because it works.
Who this course is for:
- Parents looking for ways to help their kids
- People who are being bullied
- Teachers who want to learn more about the science of how to get bullying to stop
- School administrators and safety officers
- Anyone who works with children
- 03:46Why do bullies bully?
- 11:24The Science of How to get Bulies to Stop
- 14:47Step by Step Guide - How this actually works
- 01:09Questions? Final Thoughts.
Jennifer Hancock is a mom, author of several books and founder of Humanist Learning Systems. She is considered one of the top speakers and writers in the world of Humanism today and specializes in programs involving applied behavioral techniques focusing primarily on how to stop bullying and harassment using science. Her insights on how to combine philosophy and science to help solve our problems more effectively have helped countless people all over the world.