Stop Smoking Fast And Easy. Quit today. No Excuses.
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Release their addiction to cigarettes
- Increase their self-confidence and self-esteem
- Enjoy a healthier lifestyle and feel in control
- Determination to quit smoking
- An open mind
Are you ready to stop smoking FOR GOOD?
Then it's time to start my Stop Smoking NOW hypnosis series, and finally kick that habit forever!
This course contains 3 hypnosis sessions (approximately 30 minutes each) designed to help you both stop smoking AND start living your best life.
They are meant to be watched/listened to one at a time, each one for either 7 days or until you fall asleep (whichever comes last!) and build on each other to give you success after success. In 21 days, you'll be a new YOU, with determination, self-confidence, and self-esteem for miles!
- Anyone who smokes and is ready to quit!
- Anyone who has tried and failed before - these sessions are designed to help you change your attitude before you quit. Once your mind is primed to support you, quitting is easier and lasts forever.
- ** This course is not intended for those who believe nothing will work to help them quit. If you think it won't work, you're probably right, because you will make that belief true. This program works to change your beliefs and positively support you as you easily quit smoking.
Welcome! I can't wait to help you kick the smoking habit for good. You know how good it will feel to finally conquer this addiction, and you know it's time to get started today!
About the program: This program is designed to slowly ease you into no longer desiring cigarettes, and the sessions are meant to build on themselves and each other. Please listen to them as instructed: in order and for at least 7 days or until you fall asleep during the session.
If you have any questions or concerns before, during or after the program, please let me know! I'm here to help.