How To Stop Procrastinating & Start: 3X Your Productivity!
What you'll learn
- get to work without stress, distraction, or 'deadline pressure'
- end the guilt of procrastination
- stop worrying about work when it's your free time
- have freedom of mind that if you set your mind to something, you can get it done
- get assignments in early and feel great about it
- improve the quality of your projects & grades because you procrastinate less
- improve the quality of your projects because you can focus and get down to work when you need to
- the Internet
- something to watch the videos with, like a computer or iPad
- an open mind
StartYourWorkNow Com has moved to Udemy!
✪ Watch the video above to learn a step-by-step method to cure procrastination, and watch the course previews below to get a sneak peek at the course content.
✪ You'll understand why you procrastinate better than you ever have before, and you'll get the 4 steps you need to take to make sure you never do it again, in a concise and compact course.
✪ You'll never have to force yourself to get things done anymore. Instead, use these simplified techniques to 'kick-start' your productivity along with the calendar 'designed for procrastinators' you're about to learn.
I just finished listening to your course and I am:
1. SO impressed!
2. SOOOO grateful!!!!
3. SO inspired!
I listened to the entire course, but I also just printed all the materials (transcripts) so that I could highlight what’s relevant and review it over and over again.
... Your course is going to help me get back to who I truly am WITHOUT the subconscious crap that’s going on inside me.
Thank you SO much for this!!! You are amazing!!!"
- Milena H. (student)
✮✮✮✮✮ Welcome to How To Stop Procrastinating & Start ✮✮✮✮✮
Hi, I'm Richard Rawlings.
Procrastination used to make me feel like a complete loser at work and school.
I felt like I was talented and smart, but for some reason I never accomplished much compared to others around me. I couldn't compete at work and my grades were never even close to where I wanted them.
I was getting pretty desperate, so a few years ago I started reading about the psychology of motivation, productivity and procrastination.
I got a little obsessed with it. I spent hundreds of hours reading and over $700+ on books...
And it took me about a year, but eventually I developed a system to stop procrastinating permanently without forcing myself or using extra willpower.
Now, I've taken the golden nuggets from that experience and crammed it into a short course you can watch in just a few hours.
I've done all the legwork for you already, so you just need to watch the course videos to get all you need to escape the procrastination habit for good.
I discovered there are 4 steps to stopping procrastination, so the course is organized into 4 'Modules' - Watch the first video above where I explain what the 4 steps are and what you need to do to make sure you stop procrastinating.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- How to stop using willpower and trying to force yourself to get things done (which just backfires!)
- The hidden subconscious reason you procrastinate (I take you through an unusual, but effective process to find these reasons).
- A simple-yet-elegant time management schedule that actually works for procrastinators (most scheduling systems work for people with ORGANIZATIONAL problems but are not targeted at the PROCRASTINATION problem).
- How to stop perfectionism from creating procrastination problems.
- How to break down projects and goals into almost insultingly-small chunks so they're simple to complete
- How to manage your energy throughout the day
- How to prevent burn out
- How to use time management software effectively, and a selection of the most effective software you can use (but still keep it simple)
Who is this course for?
- Students, freelancers and entrepreneurs who have to motivate themselves to work, but constantly get stuck
- Students with open minds
- Anybody who puts important things off, but isn't sure why
- People who are ambitious, but can't find consistency
Who is this not for?
- Anybody who never puts important things off to the last minute.
- Anybody not willing to change their habits and routines a bit in order to get results
Remember, if it doesn't work for you, you have 30 days to get your money back with Udemy's Guarantee.
I don't believe I deserve your money if you aren't absolutely delighted with it, anyway.
Click "Take This Course" now, and I'll see you on the other side!
The course has been online helping students for about a year now at StartYourWorkNow-com.
Here are a few STUDENT EMAILS:
"I just wanted to write to you and say how much of a big help your procrastination videos helped me with procrastination. I’ve been to a lot of self-help sites but none of them were quite as helpful as yours. I learned a lot of stuff in listening to your videos and whenever I need a boost in motivation I watch your videos and it’s like magic."
- Heidi W.
"Hello Richard. Let me introduce myself, my name is Daniel Aljure and I'm a 31 years old online marketer from Bogota (Colombia). I saw your ad in one of my FB profiles and I decided to register myself because I was aware that for a long time (maybe my whole adult life) I've had a procrastination problem that has caused me a lot of negative consequences (although, eventually you learn from everything, and that is a positive consequence itself). Anyway, I tried a lot of stuff, I even hired a business coach that offered to help me and she actually did, but not as much as I needed, and your offer appeared interesting to me and I decided to give it a shot. I have to say now, that it was a very good decision, because I enjoyed the course very much, and I decided to apply most of the stuff contained in the modules. I wanna thank you for that, and congratulate you on a job well done."
- Daniel Aljure, Bogota, Columbia
"I watched all your modules a few days and they have given me new hope to break my current pattern of procrastination. It's the best resource I’ve found, and really spoke to me! ..."
- A.R., San Diego
"Hello there Richard! Firstly, I would like to thank you for this awesome website and the things you’ve shared – they’re amazing. (: ... Your information has given me lots of inspiration."
- Adel R., Singapore
"I really like the information! I found this program yesterday and finished watching it just now. I might go through it again, most of the information is new to me. I hope that it will make changes in my work habits. Can’t wait to try the advises! Thanks again!"
- Ada M.
Who this course is for:
- anybody who ever procrastinates on assignments or projects
- people who want practical tips they can use TODAY, not just half-baked theory
- if you're ambitious but never get things done
- if you constantly have to pressure yourself to work, or be on a deadline
- if your grades suffer because you put work off
- if your social life would be better without constant worry about work you haven't done yet
I'm an entrepreneur originally from Toronto. I'm irresistibly interested in how things work.
I studied Biochemistry, Biotech & Genetic Engineering at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Now I specialize in what you might call 'human productivity engineering': I'm a bit obsessed with learning new ways to work smarter, rather than harder, in business and sports.
I love teaching others to do the same, and from experience I know the best way to do that is by teaching practical techniques you can use in your life that will make a difference to you, right now. (Even though the practical stuff I'll be teaching you is deeply based in theory: the psychology and neurology of motivation & productivity)
I currently work as an online content publisher and I use my own business to publish content on a variety of topics (like productivity, the science of learning as well as broader topics like dog training, piano lessons, and guitar lessons).
Other than that I enjoy rock climbing, hockey, mountain biking, playing guitar and piano, reading, travelling, meditation and finding new ways to live life to the fullest.
I can't wait to teach this stuff to you, and I'm honored to be the one to guide you through it!