Stop Drinking Alcohol - Get Sober from Home
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn about "rock bottom" and whether now is a good time to quit.
- You will learn what the health benefits are to not drinking alcohol.
- You will learn more about yourself and why you started drinking to begin with.
- You will be able to take inventory and assess the real truth in how much you are drinking.
- You will learn the financial impacts alcohol has on your life.
- You will learn to be more aware of the people around you and their drinking patterns.
- You will learn how to cope when a partner drinks.
- You will learn more about the drinking culture in the wester world.
- You will learn to understand how not drinking alcohol will not solve all of your problems.
- You will learn about professionals and whether or not you should see one.
- You will learn what to do if you are in a crisis.
- You will learn about detoxing from alcohol and the dangers of quitting cold turkey.
- You will learn how to set a quit date.
- You will learn how to avoid triggers.
- You will learn how to remove yourself from old situations.
- You will learn the importance of changing your routines.
- You will learn how to spot warning signs of triggers.
- You will learn about professional counseling and how to find support online.
- You will learn how to integrate yourself back into society.
- You will learn what to do if you relapse.
- You will learn how to give back, advocate, and help others in need.
- You should be motivated to quit alcohol.
- This is for any student at any point; whether it's your first time trying to quit or your 50th, this course will help you.
- No prior knowledge of addiction and recovery is required.
- You can complete this course on your time, confidentiality which makes it ideal for those who have obligations such as work, family, school, pets, etc.
- This course comprises of lectures, assignments, podcasts, and additional resources.
- You should take this course from beginning to end and then refer back to it as often as needed to support your journey through sobriety and recovery.
- This course will be consistently updated and you will receive motivational emails and updates throughout the month.
- You will have instructor support through the Q&A and will be invited to join our closed Facebook group for more peer to peer support.
- Those who are successful in this course, reflect on the concepts and skills through journalling and apply them to their daily life.
- You may find that taking a couple of addiction and recovery courses helpful. Be sure to check out all of my courses.
Having several members in my family that issues with alcohol so it has been a great class to understand how and why this happens. Great tools to work with and implement
I have been through the whole course, but without taking any steps, possibly through fear. The course looks comprehensive and encouraging, so I will go back to the beginning and start the course properly.
Are you struggling with drinking too much?
Is alcohol ruining your life?
Have you tried other ways to fight your addiction to alcohol but failed? Alcohol addiction is common and it's not easy to just stop...
Stop Drinking Alcohol - Get Sober from Home is a course that can help anyone who has a drinking problem or anyone who is considering quitting drinking.
Traditional rehab may not be for everyone and we strongly believe that you don’t have to give up everything to get sober. We’ve helped hundreds of people get sober from the comfort of their own home.
Alcoholism can affect anyone and does not discriminate based on age, gender or socio-economic status. If you are fighting or want to fight back against alcohol addiction but from home, this course is for you.
The course includes a workbook for you to help you on your journey to sobriety.
Alcohol addiction doesn't have to ruin your life anymore.
When you purchase this course you will ongoing instructor support through the Q&A and access to the private Facebook group.
Lectures are short and comprehensive so you don't have to waste hours in pointless meetings and discussions that don't pertain to you. You get the benefit of professional help while maintaining privacy and confidentiality.
You can take this course from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
If you have questions about the course or need more information please reach out to Denise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this course only for people who struggle with alcohol addiction?
A: While this course was primarily written for people who struggle with alcohol addiction other people can benefit from taking this course such as family members who are worried about a love one or substance abuse counselors who want more knowledge and insight on addiction and recovery
Q: How is it possible to recover from an addiction online? Don't I need a 12-step program or in-patient rehab?
A: 12 step programs are outdated and their success rates are shockingly low. Not everyone is cut out for rehab and can just leave their family, friends, kids, pets, work, school, etc. The material in this course will give you the tools you need to be successful in fighting an addiction, however, you will need to find the motivation within so you can apply the concepts you will learn.
No only will you get video lectures but also additional resources such as podcasts, recovery tips, and extra readings to support the course. You will benefit most if you take the time to watch all of the lectures and additional resources that are provides.
After enrollment, you will be giving the link to Live Rehab's closed Facebook group so that you can connect with others who may be in similar situations.
Each month you will receive additional tips and tricks to help your journey.
It is my passion to help as many people as possible kick their addiction without having to leave their home. I am confident that you can achieve great success as long as you are motivated and willing to put in the effort to kick your alcohol addiction forever.
If you are unsure on whether or not this course is for you, I recommend you check out the course outline as well as other courses that I have and if you still have questions please reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to chat with you about any concerns or questions you have.
The feedback that I get from my students has been positive and encouraging. Long term sobriety isn't easy but I am honored to be on this journey with you.
If you can't afford expensive rehab or you aren't willing to give up your family, friends, pets, etc. for 30+ days then this online course, Stop Drinking Alcohol; Get Sober from Home, might be the solution you've been waiting for.
Alcohol addiction is very real and looks different for everyone. Whether you are at your own rock bottom or you are just thinking about how you want to eliminate alcohol from your life, you are in the right place.
- Anyone who wants to stop drinking alcohol or anyone who is thinking about quitting alcohol.
- People with family members that may be drinking alcohol and want them to stop.
- Anyone who is self motivated to make big changes in their life by cutting alcohol from their life.
- Many professionals who are looking to get into social work that focuses on chemical dependency, addiction or substance abuse would also benefit from taking this course.
- This course is designed to help anyone who struggles with an alcohol addiction. Whether it's your first time quitting or your 20th, you're in the right place.
- There are many benefits to quitting drinking; physical benefits, psychological benefits, and social benefits.
- One reason quitting alcohol is so important is that overtime you will start to rewire your brain back to it's original baseline so that you can really feel and connect with your own self and others, again.
- I highly encourage you to keep a journal and/or print the workbook provided.
- Students who will benefit most are the students who work through all activities, listen to all the podcasts, and implement the techniques into their everyday life.
- We have a Q&A board, a private facebook group, and all students are highly encouraged to ask questions and reach out for additional support.
Anyone who is thinking about quitting alcohol should give this course a try.
It sometimes feels like everyone is an alcohol. Maybe they are? In this lecture students will be taking a look at other people and their actions to uncover what may be going on behind their closed doors.