Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness
- Have an interest in developing awareness as a business skill
- Have a desire to develop or maintain better work-life balance
Welcome to Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness, the leading global course for developing work-life balance. Since 2008, Stop & Think has been taught in over 50 countries to thousands of employees at multinational corporations such as Microsoft, Amazon, Expedia, Pearson and many other companies of all sizes across industries. This groundbreaking program is now at your fingertips and customized for online delivery.
Divided into 7 parts, this course is led by author and Simple Intentions Founder Jae Ellard, who shares her expertise and offers reflection activities at the end of each section designed to generate actions to support each viewer in creating balance. This content has been uniquely designed to support an individual or group viewing experience.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create balance, presence, engagement and improve productivity
- Anyone who believes they are stretched in balancing life, work, and other responsibilities.
- 11:17Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness - Part 1: Awareness
- 06:20Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness - Part 2: Values
- 10:30Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness - Part 3: Communication
- 08:26Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness - Part 4: Time
- 09:22Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness - Part 5: States of Being
- 08:28Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness - Part 6: Stress
- 08:30Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness - Part 7: Boundaries
Jae Ellard is an author, speaker, and expert on developing the skill of awareness in the workplace. After years in senior communication roles crafting content for executives, Jae collapsed from stress-related adrenal fatigue. This life-altering experience propelled her to research human behavior, neuroscience, mindfulness, and organizational relationship systems. In 2008, Jae founded Simple Intentions and developed theto generate intentional conversations to disrupt patterns and create awareness, accountability and action at team and individual levels. Jae has taught the skill of awareness in more than 50 countries to thousands of employees at multinational corporations such as Microsoft, Amazon and Expedia.
Jae is a columnist on workplace awareness forand , as well as the author of on the topic. She contributes to the Healthy Living section on as well as the . In 2013, she founded , a community organization working to create and support conscious conversations in professional spaces in the Pacific Northwest. Jae has a master’s degree in Communication Management from Colorado State University and a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Communication from Metropolitan State College of Denver. She holds certificates in co-active coaching and organizational relationship systems coaching.