Bartending 101: Seven Simple and Delicious Drinks
- Over the age of 21
- Cocktail Shaker
- Juice Press
- Required liquors for each drink recipe
Learn how to make 7 unique and delicious drinks perfected by Stonehurst Manor's award winning bartender Michael Rego. Michael has been mixing drinks since 2008 and is one of the main events at the Manor for all of their guests and visitors. People love Michael and love his drinks even more!
Stonehurst Manor is a luxury boutique NH hotel that gives you a private mansion hotel experience in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. They are known for their food and drink as well as their gorgeous accomodations and friendly staff.
- Those interested in learning how to make incredible drinks at home
- Wants to learn basic bartending skills and techniques
- Drink #1: The Avatar02:06
- Drink #2: La Fleur Martini02:13
- Drink #3: The Antioxidant02:22
- Drink #4: The Three Hour Tour01:50
- Drink #5: Asian Pear Mojito02:43
- Drink #6: Bigelow Basil Martini02:25
- Drink #7: Blitzen Martini02:03
- BONUS: Recipe Book12 pages
- BONUS: 6 Prohibition Era Drinks4 pages
Michael Rego is a local celebrity bartender up in the ski, shopping, and tourist haven, North Conway NH. His energetic personality, quick hands, and ear to ear smile has delighted guests to the Stonehurst Manor for over 8 years.
The most popular requests are for the classics … Martinis, Scotch, and Bourbon. The Manor has an extensive offering of spirits which may can be sampled when ordering one of their flights. Michael’s 10 Most Popular Drinks were recently featured as an Infographic which generated an enormous amount of interest.
As you will see from his list of favorites, Michael really enjoys creating new drinks that will give his guests something unique that they will remember from their visit to the Stonehurst Manor.
Planning a trip to North Conway New Hampshire? Stop into the Stonehurst Manor, grab a drink, and say hello to Michael!