Stock Market Success : Secret Sauce - Stock Market Trading
What you'll learn
- Stock market trading is deceptively simple; and yet most retail traders lose money. The program mentioned in the video will help you to be in the right side of the market, most of the time.
- Willingness to learn, A paper or real trading account from any broker, Sufficient focused Time every single day.
The True " Secret Sauce " For Stock Market Success
Success in Stock Market Eluding You? Try My Lessons: Trade Stocks, Options, Forex, Indexes Like A Hedge Fund!
Please read the description in its entirety. I promise it will be worth your time.
The video lessons you are about to watch is a distillation of my experience, making thousands of trades, hundreds of hours of learning, disappointments and success. The lessons are UNLIKE ANYTHING that is available anywhere in the market. I would be surprised if anything even close to this quality exists.
Do not fall for those expensive training by so-called "professional instructors". Most of them are mediocre. If they are genuinely good, it will be expensive. Expect their salespeople to call you to convince you and sell you subscriptions to hot tips and newsletters. I have paid thousands of dollars on these training's and software with spotty success at best.
I have no overheads, no fancy offices or staff. I am a one man Team!
I was teaching the same lesson on a 1 on 1 basis at a very high price. Every single student found this useful until one of my students suggested me to upload the training in Udemy. And here you have it. If you have been trading on your own with spotty success, you will know how easy it is to lose hundreds of dollars in no time. Don't fall for it. Learn the right way.
Making money in stock market is not easy; but losing money is.
All I ask for is few hours of your time and offer a full MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on the course.
Your Peer Trader
SEGMENT ONE : CHARTS
To be a successful trader, you need to know to read Charts. I go over the important chart patterns that I use on a regular basis. The chart patterns go beyond the regular charts and is simple to follow and at the same time very powerful. This is a MUST WATCH segment , whether you trade stocks or options or futures.
SEGMENT TWO: MANAGE HOW TO HANDLE RISK
I constantly get emails about how their good streak of profits ended with some nasty losses. This segment addresses this very important aspect of trading - Managing risks. My training does not go into the "feel good" factor of creating some stop losses. It is objective measure of how long or short you are ; what will happen during a market reversal, how much money are you going to lose etc. Very Powerful information that most traders do not know .
SEGMENT THREE: HANDLING THE STRESS
A trade happens between the ears. To be a successful trader, you need to win the battle of your mind. I go through the lessons explaining what I do to keep a balanced mindset. Believe me, this is the most difficult task among all, and differentiates me from 99 % of the traders.
SEGMENT FOUR : OPTION STRATEGIES
It is exclusively focused on Options, different option strategies with some simple examples. Very important for traders who have basic idea of options.
I have some recommendations on some good , newsletters etc.
SEGMENT SIX: LESSONS FROM SALVAGING TRADES FROM LOSSES
Even the best trader is going to see trades go against them; that is the reality. I have spent a whopping seventeen chapters with real life examples of trade that went against me and how I salvaged to scrap the trade for a profit. As an example, I was short Adobe when the sucker gapped up eighteen dollars . Watch how I salvaged the trade ; and of course my favorite is Goldman Sachs that whipsawed me to a potential big loss to a tiny profit.
Even mature traders will find this segment very useful and can use it as a blueprint for handling trades that go against them.
SEGMENT SEVEN: MAKE WINNING A HABIT
Losing trades follow several path ; But winning trades usually have a clear pattern . They work in your favor early on. I have several examples of real trades that were comfortable winners. Looking back at what was the reasoning and chart pattern at entry. Fits well with segment Six of the training program.
The mirror image of Winners - Losers. Very important to learn from losers as well
#optionstrading #stocks #stockmarket #invest #investing
Who this course is for:
- This course will help everyone who wants to trade , some of whom are trading but invariably are not making meaningful income out of it.
- Anyone wanting to learn How To Invest In the Stock Market, all about stocks and options trading
I am a software engineer and a professional options trader. I try to create a small edge in trading and capitalize on it over several trades.
• My trading strategy involves selling options on highly liquid products.
• I use specific technical indicators and market generated information , rather than the hyped news cycle to tailor the most optimal entries and exit for a given position.
• I incorporate several trading strategies based on where the market volatility is and it could be Vertical Spreads, Diagonals, Iron Condors, Calendars,Straddles, Strangles, Iron Fly, Covered Calls etc.
• I have sound money management rules that determine the sizing of every Entry and manage potential losses .