Stock Valuation: Dividend Discount Model (DDM) simplified
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Excel in your Corporate Finance, Managerial Finance , Intro to Finance or Applied Corporate Finance exams!
- Master Dividend Discount (DDM) approach of finding the value of a company's stock.
- Master Constant-dividend growth model
- Master Non-Constant dividend growth model
- Master Zero-growth model
- UPDATE! : Learn how to use Ms Excel in Stock valuation!
- Learn useful tips of identifying which model and formula to use when answering questions in exams!
- No prior knowledge requirement.
- Having knowledge on Present values and Future Values will be an advantage.
As a college student, you'll be able to successfully answer questions related to Dividend discount models.
Know important tips and tricks examiners apply in Stock Valuation questions.
Learn how to differentiate each model as applicable in different questions.
Excel in your Corporate Finance, Managerial Finance , Intro to Finance or Applied Corporate Finance exams!
- Beginner who wants to learn how to find the price of a dividend stock through Dividend Discount Models
- College students taking Finance course(s)