Stock Trading Ninja: Complete System For Trading Success
What you'll learn
- The Only Tactical Trading Method You Will Ever Need
- How To Setup One Trade After Another With Risk Control
- How To Create An Effective Layout For Finding Low-Risk, High-Probability Trades
- How To Manage Risk With A Unique Strategy
- How To Use Included Scan Scripts To Find New Opportunities Quickly
- How To Get Consistent Trading ANY Market And ANY Chart Interval
- This course teaches the student how to spot low-risk trade setups on any price chart. Basic charting (technical analysis) experience is preferred. Comprehensive technical analysis primer included for beginners
- Access to price charts with scanning capability is preferred, but not necessary to learn the method. The curriculum supports Thinkorswim (TOS), TC2000 and eSignal (additional platforms to be included in the future). Analysis may be performed on ANY price-chart platform (details included in the course). Instructor available for assistance
- Scan script logic included for TC2000, ESIGNAL and THINKORSWIM (TOS) platforms. Logic may be adapted to any analysis platform that has proper tools and a securities database
- Delayed (15-20 minute) quotes/charts are acceptable for daily (24-hour) and weekly intervals. Real-time quotes/charts are required for shorter (intra-day) intervals. Instructor available for suggestions
- A brokerage account is not required in order to learn how to trade profitably. A simulator may be used and is suggested to achieve consistency
- Students who achieve consistency will need a brokerage account to place trades. A minimum 2,500 USD margin account is suggested for equities (a lower balance is acceptable for Forex accounts). Instructor available for recommendations
- A 25,000 USD minimum account balance (SEC Pattern Day Trader Rule) will be required for U.S. accounts engaged in short-interval (day) trading
This course will not only teach you key market dynamics and how to exploit price movement for profit, but it will also teach you HOW TO TRADE:
How to manage risk
How to handle random outcomes
How to structure your new-found knowledge for long-term trading success
In this step by step training course, I am going to show you how you achieve consistency trading stocks, Forex, commodities or anything that can be charted.
You will learn everything you need to know from setting up your trading desk, building an effective layout to routine, consistent analysis.
Trading And The Process Of Trading Can Be Simple
This simple yet effective stock trading system is the direct result of over 18 years of study and years of digging through the trenches to find what really works.
You will learn the foundations of my Recurring Price Pattern Principle. This includes exact price patterns which can be used to profit in any market and any time frame...over and over again.
I will show you the only recurring technical pattern you'll ever need to consistently profit. This includes a universal technical “Trigger" which can have you winning the next 9 out of 10 trades that you take.
I will teach you exactly how to effortlessly manage all your trades. This includes the precise way to enter and exit every trade.
You will also be introduced to the Ninja Matrix, my ultimate guide for making consistent profit. This has helped hundreds of traders build successful trading businesses and it will do the same for you, too.
If you are not trading like the NINJA, you're NOT trading!
Get started on your path to a consistent analysis, application and management by signing up for this course NOW.
Who this course is for:
- This is a comprhensive strategy for profiting from low-risk, high-probability technical entries on any chart interval. The ideal student should be interested in technical (price-action) analysis
- Success is achieved the fastest when traders are able to quick-scan the markets for the best trades. Students should have access to an analysis platform that enables scanning (several popular platforms are supported and suggested). Instructor available for suggestions
- The ideal student should be willing to commit to creating a simple analysis procedure and testing the system to ensure they are consistently profitable prior to taking real trades
- Beginner, intermediate and professional stock, option and forex traders in search of a method for consistently outperforming traditional investments and managing risk
- Day traders who have access to proper chart tools (covered in the course) and market access will be able to create a layout for consistently profitable trading in the first two (2) hours following the market open on the 5 and 10-minute intervals
- Long-term investors in search of low-risk entries for positions in stocks, Forex, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) or commodities will benefit from learning how to analyze price
My goal is YOUR success.
If you are like many Udemy students I work with, you have taken numerous courses about trading. And you still might not feel like you are making much progress.
That is because knowledge about trading and strategies does not always result in success; understanding a method or trading system does not necessarily make you a trader.
It may be that you just haven't learned how to trade - how to manage risk and random outcomes.
Most courses teach strategy and little else. Strategy is only useful if you understand the mechanics of price and how to interpret Market Dynamics (expansion and contraction) in a price chart.
All of my courses not only teach key market dynamics and how to exploit price movement for profit, but they also teach you HOW TO TRADE.
Each one of my courses is a unique, valuable trading system - a tested, proven method you can put to work immediately to consistently trade any security that can be charted. Why spend a ton of time learning to do this on your own?
I work with traders of all skill levels, responding to all curriculum-related questions and forum posts promptly. If you are serious about trading for consistent profit you need to work with me directly.
I am a probabilistic screen trader. I began trading in 1996, focusing on mechanical trading systems and software based tools. While training traders for the expansion of my business, I noticed that certain traders exhibit profound intuitive capabilities and inherent pattern recognition skills.
Over the last decade, I have developed a mechanical-intuitive paradigm which forms the basis of my trading models. The trader becomes the 'system', intuitively selecting low-risk, high-probability trades within the framework of the mechanism.
Once mastered, these pattern recognition skills enable the trader to achieve high profit factors and robust reward/risk ratios over moderately-sized trade samples. Whereas intuitive trade management is the best solution for random outcomes, the trader does not require the unrealistic, excessive sample size endemic to most statistical arbitrage models.
I am an empiricist and continue my research and development with emphasis on viable, probabilistic trading models employing the most advanced software tools available.