Stock Talk by SmallCapMillionaires
- Basic stock trading knowledge
- Stock market concepts
This course is designed as an ongoing course . It covers the stock investing approach that we follow at Small Cap Millionaires . It is aided by an daily market overview and some trading ideas . This course is created only for educational purpose and should not be treated in any form as investment advice .
This course follows the investment approach of growth at reasonable price . It focuses on understanding economic news , understanding stock markets , trading process , FABS (Find , Analyze , Buy and Sell process ) , Q2 process (Qualitative and Quantitative process ) , fundamental analysis and behavioral biases .
It focuses on North American markets (USA and Canada ) with some international stocks
For more information refer to our website
- Stock traders and investors
- Accounting and finance students
- Investing in small caps03:36
- A casestudy - Bob and Sarah02:22
- Overview of FABS , Q2 and Behavioural Biases04:40
- Case study - Harry and Caitlin02:56
- Fundamental analysis13:56
- Small cap investing process03:11
- Trading plan06:08
- End Video01:44
- 16th March 2020 - Vix trading , Qualcomm and Zoom video comunications13:23
- 17th March 2020 - Air Canada , Disney , Alacer gold , Regeneron24:12
- 18th March 2020- #tesla #tsla #Google #goog #facebook #fb #techinvesting22:35
- 19th March 2020 - ETFs - Core and satellite , AI and Robotics , Gamming15:04
- 20th March 2020- Has the market bottomed or are we heading to a big recession00:02
- Lecture 15: 23rd March 2020 - Financial Planning tips for coronavirus on Spotify00:04
- Lecture 16 : 24th Match 20202 - Texas road house and RBC00:02
- 27th March 2020 - Forward P/E00:05
- 1st april 2020 Core and Satellite portfolio, skyworks and intact financials00:03
I am a qualified CFA and CFP professional who takes pride in providing education and tailor-made advice to clients. I believe that right advice and education can significantly influence client experience.
I have over 10 years of experience in providing clients with education related to financial planning and wealth management services. Feedbacks from customers, that I have contributed to their financial well being is a testimony to my prowess of understanding their needs, creating investment policy statements and providing investment solutions.
I believe in continuous improvement and have completed Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Financial Planner certification. These certifications have evolved my understanding of financial markets, products, ethics and processes. I have a comprehensive understanding of money management, mortgages, insurance, taxation, retirement products and financial planning process. I have expertise in handling investments via instruments like stocks, mutual funds, fixed income instruments and complex products like hedge funds, structures and private equity.
I acknowledge the importance of financial literacy for the society.I have conducted numerous training sessions via classroom and virtual modes These training covered various aspects of financial planning and portfolio management. I am extremely proud that in my previous firm we could reach four hundred thousand investors through these initiatives. I am also reverent of the fact that I was a part of a team that conducted the largest stock mind competition for students . I have developed 1000+ hours of e-learn and video content