StockSutra: Stock Trading Made Simple by Ex-IAS/Allied 2023
What you'll learn
- Stocks - How to trade stocks correctly for massive profits.
- Forex - How to trade forex correctly for massive profits.
- Commodity - How to trade commodity correctly for massive profits
- Futures - How to trade futures correctly for massive profits
- Day or Intraday - How to trade day/ intra-day correctly for massive profits
- Long term/ positional trading - How to trade positional trades correctly for massive profits
- When to trade & when not to trade
- How to select the best stock, forex or commodity - maximum profit, minimum loss
- When to buy
- Till when to hold
- When to sell
- How much risk to take
- What are the advantages & dangers in stock trading
- What is trading system
- What is risk management
- How to read stock direction
- How to use charts
- 1. Simple school education 10 to 12 years.
- 2. Working knowledge of English language.
- 3. Working knowledge of Computers & internet.
- 4. Big passion to learn.
StockSutra is my Complete Simple words no technical jargon Easy Step-by-step Enjoyable training to learn how to learn to trade successfully stocks forex commodity futures day/swing technical analysis in any part of the world - Trading Coach Pramod Agrawal (12Yrs.), Financial Trader since 2004 & an Ex-IAS/ Allied UPSC86 (Govt. of India).
Become financial trading expert. Master the markets. Learn how to milk the markets.
Hello Dear Student!
Welcome to my training program/ course.
A. PAST STUDENT TESTIMONIALS
* Jaspreet Singh - 5 stars Very nicely explained in full depth from the very basic. Very good course I love it
* Ramesh Venkata - 5 stars I purchased various courses in Udemy. Most of them just give a glimpse of trading and suggest personal courses to buy. The first time I'm truly impressed to see one own trading method and strategy being revealed in an easy and simple to understand manner. It's like a road map to develop the skill of trading. Thank you sir for the nice course and for helping me in getting the right direction towards trading.
* Anand Nene: 4.5 stars. The course teaches you the basics of the stock market and also the instructor shares his experience and his trading strategy. Overall, I would definitely recommend this course for someone who is new to the stock market.
* Tallie Hampton - 5 stars Mr. Pramod course is a rule-based simple A B C system a road map to becoming a professional trader all is explained in a simple and repeatable manner thank you, sir, for your labor of love peace and blessing Very engaging course.
* Chinmay - 5 stars Simple but Effective
* Aditya Bakshi - 5 stars Enjoyed the course. Learned a lot! The instructor is a little slow in his delivery of concepts but it's overall well structured.
* Sujay Kr Ghosh: 5 stars. Good course for beginners
* Narendra Gilhare: 5 stars. Very Good.
* Other students who rated the course 5 stars - Akshay Junghare, Akshay Khanna, Aravindh, Indrakanti Narayan Rao, Jaykrishna Gopu, Laxmi, Sridhar Y, Srinivas Murthy Siddegowda, Vijay Kumar Thevad, Vijay Pasham, Vipul Sawant, Yogesh Pandit, Faisal Khan (UAE).
1. Complete mastery understanding of financial markets, what they are, why they are & how to create wealth out of them by trading them.
2. How to select the best stocks, when to buy, and when to sell.
3. How to be free of typical job slavery, nasty bosses, traffic snarls
4. How to lead a peaceful 3 hrs. work per day from home, Mon-Fri & devote rest of the time for self, family, hobbies, passions & make our life journey truly enjoyable and wonderful. My passion is singing.
C. TRAINING FEATURES
i. Complete training
ii. Simple words, no technical jargon.
v. One simple method to trade all financial instruments (stocks, forex, commodities futures) anywhere in the world.
vi. At the end of the training, you will gain full confidence in understanding the markets and trade them with confidence and precision.
vii. The training demystifies financial markets and brings training knowledge to every student in any part of the world.
viii. Trading made simple
D. ABOUT ME
* Name - Pramod Agrawal, from India Goa.
* An active trader since 2004 and a Trading coach since 2010
* I trade Futures - stocks, forex, and commodities in the Indian financial markets.
* Prior to stock markets: I am an ex-IAS/ Allied, UPSC86, Govt. of India (former Deputy Director General Foreign Trade Mumbai).
* I also worked in M. Navy, Media.
* From 2004 to 2010, I was completely frustrated trying to learn How to trade successfully. No one gave me a simple & complete solution, hence this simple easy step-by-step enjoyable course for you.
LESSON 1: TRAINING OBJECTIVE
L2: CARE DURING THE LEARNING PERIOD
L3: HOW TO MAXIMISE BENEFITS FROM THIS TRAINING
STEP1/ SUTRA 1 - ADVANTAGES & DANGERS IN STOCK TRADING
L4: WHAT ARE WE GOING TO LEARN
L5: ADVANTAGES OF STOCK TRADING
L6: WHY EVERYONE IS NOT TRADING STOCKS
L7: DANGERS IN STOCK TRADING
L8: FUN QUIZ
STEP/ SUTRA 2 - WHAT IS STOCK TRADING
L9: WHAT WE WILL LEARN
L10: WHAT IS STOCK
L11: WHAT IS TRADING
L12: WHAT IS STOCK TRADING
L13: WHAT IS THE STOCK MARKET
L14: WHAT IS A STOCKBROKER
L15: WHAT IS THE STOCK EXCHANGE
L16: HOW MONEY IS MADE/LOST IN STOCK TRADING
L17: FUN QUIZ
STEP3/ SUTRA 3 - TRAITS & TOOLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS
L18: WHAT WE WILL LEARN
L20: HARD WORK
L25: TRADING ACCOUNT
L26: CHARTING SOFTWARE
L27: TRADING CAPITAL
L28: FUN QUIZ
STEP4/ SUTRA 4 - HOW TO READ STOCK DIRECTION THROUGH CHARTS
L29: WHAT WE WILL LEARN
L30: WHY READ STOCK DIRECTION
L31: STOCK TRENDS
L32: WHAT IS A CHART
L33: ORIGIN OF CHARTS
L34: USES OF CHART
L35: MARKET & STOCK RELATIONSHIP
L36: IMPORTANCE OF CHARTS
L37: WHAT WE WILL LEARN
L39: HOW A STOCK CHART LOOKS LIKE
L40: WHAT INFO CHART CONTAINS
L41: TYPES OF CHARTS
L42: CHART TIME FRAME
L43: FROM WHERE TO BUY CHART
L44: HOW TO INSTALL CHARTING SOFTWARE
L45: HOW TO OPEN CHARTING SOFTWARE
L46: HOW TO OPEN A STOCK CHART
L47: HOW TO CHANGE THE TIME FRAME
L48: HOW TO EXIT SOFTWARE
L49: WHAT IS AN INDICATORL50: WHY INDICATORS
L51: HOW MANY INDICATORS EXIST
L52: HOW TO USE INDICATORS
L53: E13 INDICATOR
L54: MACD HISTO INDICATOR
L55: ADX INDICATOR
L56: FORCE INDEX OSCILLATOR
L57: STOCHASTIC OSCILLATOR
L59: FUN QUIZ
STEP5/ SUTRA 5 - RISK MANAGEMENT (RM)
L60: WHAT WE WILL LEARN
L61: WHAT IS RISK MANAGEMENT
L62: WHAT IS THE USE OF RM
L63: BENEFITS OF RM
L64: HOW TO USE RM
L65: FUN QUIZ
STEP6/ SUTRA 6 - TRADING SYSTEM (TS)
L66: WHAT IS A TRADING SYSTEM
L67: USES OF TRADING SYSTEM
L68: BENEFITS OF TRADING SYSTEM
L69: WHO CAN USE MY TS
L70: BENEFITS OF USING MY TS
L71: MY CORE STRATEGY
L72: WHEN TO TRADE & WHEN NOT TO TRADE
L73: WHAT TO BUY
L74: WHEN TO BUY
L75: HOW TO CALCULATE RISK & REWARD
L76: WHEN TO SELL
L77: MY TRADING SYSTEM AT A GLANCE
L78: FUN QUIZ
STEP7/ SUTRA 7 – HOW TO TRADE STOCKS
L79: WHAT IS THE STOCK FUTURE
L80: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STOCKS & STOCK FUTURES
L81: ADVANTAGES & DANGERS IN TRADING STOCK FUTURESL82: FEATURES OF STOCK FUTURES
L83: INVESTMENT PROFIT RETURNS
L84: WHAT TO BUY
L85: WHEN TO BUY
L86: WHEN TO SELL
L87: RISK MANAGEMENT RULES
L88: FUN QUIZ
STEP8/ SUTRA 8 – HOW TO TRADE CURRENCY/ FOREX
L89: WHAT IS CURRENCY TRADING
L90: FEATURES OF CURRENCY TRADING
L91: WHAT TO BUY
L92: WHEN TO BUY
L93: WHEN TO SELL
L94: RISK MANAGEMENT RULES
L95: FUN QUIZ
STEP9/ SUTRA 9 – HOW TO TRADE COMMODITY
L96: WHAT IS COMMODITY TRADING
L97: FEATURES OF COMMODITY TRADING
L98: TRADING RULES FOR COMMODITY TRADING
L99: RISK MANAGEMENT RULES
L100: FUN QUIZ
STEP10/ SUTRA 10 – DANCING WITH STOCKS
L101: DANCING WITH STOCKS.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who wishes to mint massive wealth from stock markets, forex markets, futures markets, commodity market, day/ intraday trading.
1. Date of birth - 1/3/ 1959.
2. Place of birth - Banmankhi, Purnea, Bihar, India.
i. Schooling - Sainik School Tilaiya
ii. College - Patna University, Bihar, India. BA (History, Political Science, English, Hindi).
iii. Qualified All India Combined Civil Services Examination popularly known as IAS, 1986
iv. Diploma in Films & TV, XIC Mumbai.
i. Merchant Navy, 8 yrs, Navigator, The SCI Ltd. Mumbai.
ii. Govt. of India, 10 yrs. Assistant Chief Controller of Exports & Imports Calcutta, Deputy Director General Foreign Trade Mumbai.
iii. Sony Entertainment Television Mumbai.
iv. Event management, 5 yrs.
v. Film producer, 5 yrs.
vi. Financial markets, 16 yrs. continuing.
vii. Spirituality, 10 yrs. continuing.