Stock Screener Ninja: Complete Stock Picking Certification
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to select stocks through Daily Change (%) (Stock Screener & General Understanding)
- Learn to pick the best company based on Most Popular Technical Indicators like CCI, RSI, RVI, MACD etc
- Learn to pick the best company based on Operating Margin (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Learn to pick the best company based on Dividend Yield (%) (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Learn how to select stocks that are trading at 52 wk Range - High or Low
- Learn Technical analysis based Stock Screener
- Learn to pick the best company based on Pretax margin (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Learn to pick the best company based on Dividend Yield - 5 year Average (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Learn to pick the best company based on Net Profit margin (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Learn to pick the best company based on Gross Margin (TTM & 5YA) (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Learn how to select stocks according to Previous Month % Change
- Learn to pick the best company based on Quick & Current Ratios (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Learn to pick the best company based on Payout Ratio (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Learn to pick the best company based on Dividend Growth Rate
- Learn to pick the best company based on Long term & Total Debt to Equity (Stock Screener & Financial Analysis)
- Desire to learn
- Notepad for taking notes
- Interest in Stock Trading
- Interest in Technical Analysis
- Interest in Fundamental Analysis
- Interest in Financial Analysis
- You commit that after the course you will do demo trading on this strategy for at-least 6 Months.
*** Course access includes quizzes & homework exercises, 1-on-1 instructor support and LIFETIME access! ***
What a Great Course it is. I never Expected this kind of Professional information. Simply Awesome
I love this course as it taught me fundamental analysis and how to pick stocks based on Technical Analysis along with fundamental analysis. As Now I know how much dividend % my stock is giving now and with technical analysis I can increase my capital gain
Thanks Saad Sir, For making this course I was already in search of like this course and finaally u taught us the best method to how to pick a stock and decrease the extraordinary work. Thanks Sir.
-Visheshkumar Mukund Datwani
Hear why this is one of the TOP-NOTCH Stock Screening Course on Udemy:
TOP-NOTCH Swing Trading Instructor
I currently have 71 Knowledge programs with 20,520+ Minutes of Content (342 hours in total) with 112,000+ Satisfied Students enrolled. That’s 14+ days of learning material!
I am currently mentioned in "Most Popular Instructors" tab on Udemy Business/Finance Section.
Stock Screening Course Details:
Do you know how to pick Stocks?
Do you know how to know if your stock have a high EPS?
Do you know if your owned stock is Industry leader in terms of ratios or not?
Screening can help you to select the best stock available in the market.
A stock screener is a tool that investors and Stock traders always use to filter stocks based on metrics. Stock screeners allow users to select Stock Trading instruments that fit a particular special profile or multiple set of criteria.
Through this course you can screen for stocks by their price-to-earnings or P/E ratio, Price, Market Capitalization (market cap), 52-week price change percentage, Average 3 Month volume, and Price to Cashflow, among others.
I will also help you to screen stocks based on Technical indicators like RSI, MACD, Stochastic & CCI, Among others.
Not only this but you will also learn financial analysis like ratios or even Fundamental Analysis.
I will also discuss ways to filter stocks based on Volume & Volatility.
Active Stock traders always use stock screening tools to find high probability set-ups for short-term or long term positions. Stock screener is a wish come true solution for Day traders. As without a stock screening solution they cannot pick the best stocks.
I will also discuss ways to filter stocks based on Technical Indicators like
Not only this I will discuss Financial Ratios in details i.e how to pick stocks based on Cashflow, EPS or even Price to Sales ratio etc example
Price to Sales
Price to Cash Flow
Price to Book
5 Year EPS Growth
5 Year Sales Growth
5 Year Capital Spending Growth
Revenue per Employee
Net Income Per Employee
You can enter a varying number of filters; as more filters are applied, fewer stocks will be displayed on the stock screener. Investors use historical data, such as past earnings results, Financial Ratios, and technical indicators to forecast future performance. Stock screeners allow investors and traders to analyze 1000s of stocks in a very short period of time, usually minutes.
This Stock Screening Course comes with guarantee that you can always apply for 100% Refund within 30 days.
I will also discuss ways to filter stocks based on Price Movement like
Daily Change (%)
52 wk Range - High/Low
1 Year Change
Previous Month % Change
I will also discuss ways to filter stocks based on Fundamental Analysis like
Gross Margin (TTM & 5YA)
Net Profit margin
Total Debt to Equity
Through Stock Screener, Investors can weed out those stocks that don't meet their requirements and focus on the instruments that are within the defined metrics. You can even check which stocks will give higher % of dividend, in order to earn dividends and capital growth through price rise.
I will also discuss ways to filter stocks based on Dividends like
Dividend Yield (%)
Dividend Yield - 5 year Average
Dividend Growth Rate
I will also discuss ways to filter stocks based on Popular Technical Analysis tools like
All of this shows not only how to pick stocks but also how to trade in terms of Complex Financial or Fundamental analysis.
Disclaimer Note: This Stock Trading course is for educational and informational purposes only. Not recommending of any particular investments such as a particular stock or mutual fund.
Hameed Sir are best among all the stock trading teacher.
- Anyone who want to learn top down approach
- Anyone interested in Stock Screening
- Anyone interested in Technical Analysis
- Interest in Financial Analysis