Stock & Options Trading with Tradespoon
- Basic understanding of Stock and Options Trading
- Have access to either a real or virtual trading account to practice concepts taught in the course
My goal is to help teach all levels of self-directed traders how to consistently make smarter, more profitable trades. I'll personally show you how I trade by letting you watch over my shoulder, every step of the way.
I strongly believe in the "Teach a man to fish" analogy. Once you complete our training modules, my hope is that you will be able to make wise trading decisions, all on your own!
At Tradespoon, you are never alone. I will always be here to help you along the way. If you ever have any questions or concerns, simply ask, and I will answer!
You may be wondering what qualifies me to provide such an education?
I was the Executive Vice President and Head of Technology at OptionsXpress from the company's inception through 2007. During this time, the trading platform developed under my leadership served 300,000+ customers, processed more than 60,000 orders daily, and powered company growth to over $1.6B in market capitalization.
In total, I've been building and refining my core trading algorithm for over 15 years!
Join us for nine detailed modules, each consisting of multiple short and to-the-point video lessons to help you Trades Smarter! Our short video installments eliminate the hype and fluff, and allow you to learn at your own pace. All of our lessons can be viewed on desktops and mobile devices, so you can learn anywhere and anytime!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for traders of all levels
- Students interested in learning about the various options trading strategies
- Students wanting to take their current options trading experience and enhance it with advanced concepts such as spreads and hedges
- It would be very helpful if students already had access to a real trading account or at least a virtual trading account to practice concepts taught in the course
- 03:27How to Find Trade Ideas Using Tradespoon Technology
- 04:32Simple Option Trading Strategies to Generate Monthly Income
- 03:37Understanding Daily Email Updates from Tradespoon
- 03:535 Steps for Successful Trading
Vlad Karpel is the CEO and Chief Architect of Tradespoon, a daily stock pick service that combines algorithmic and fundamental analysis. Prior to Tradespoon, Vlad was Executive Vice President and Head of Technology at OptionsXpress from inception through 2007. During this tenure, the trading platform developed under his leadership handled 300,000+ customers, processed more than 60,000 orders daily and powered company growth to over $1.6B in market capitalization. Vlad also has served as CTO of Mediaocean and as a consultant to and investor in early stage financial technology companies. He has been building and optimizing the core Tradespoon algorithm for 15 years.