Advanced Stock Options Daytrading with Chart Pattern Trading
What you'll learn
- Master all parts of Options Day Trading
- Be professional in their approach to trading. Be thorough in the places that need it.
- Complete our course number 2 and some experience as a trader
- You’ve got the basic concepts. You’re clear on the Mindset aspects (very very very important). You know the purpose of the indicators and how the market moves about. And you’re treating this like a business or profession, so you want to be thorough. Note: This course refers to some proprietary indicators because they work better than the old indicators. They are available to you with the software. Success may cost a few dollars but failure to act can affect a whole lifetime.
- What stocks and options are and how to trade them
This advanced course is for graduates of our beginner and intermediate courses on trading stock options and Chart Pattern Trading. DO NOT take it if you have not taken our other courses. You will not understand it.
It presumes a strong foundation in how the stock markets work, how our proprietary software, Waves of Profit, works. And that you have been trading successfully, but want to improve.
If you have taken our courses, you know who we are and you know that we answer your questions and comments very quickly. You know that there is tremendous support in our private Facebook group, which you receive access to as a graduate of this course.
In this advanced level course, you will
- Delve deeper into the Waves of Profit software, how to understand how to use the Replay functions to fine tune your trading.
- Discover how to transition smoother from Replay to actual live trading
- Learn how to set up the buy/Sell buttons
- Dive further into your subconscious mind to prevent your self-sabotaging behaviors from destroying your account
- See how to handle a bad trade, so that it doesn't snowball into financial catastrophe
- Learn the mindset of a professional trader
- And much more
Successful traders join us to share their secrets to successful trading.
In the final section, we dig into the bowels of the Waves of Profits software and teach you the small features in the program which will give you massive advantages in the Options market.
Many, if not all, of these indicators are exclusive to the software, created over fourteen plus years of intensive testing, back-testing and calculations. We took indicator ideas and concepts from the Forex market and tested them on Options. Tweaked them. And the ones that worked, we incorporated into the software.
Now that you are familiar with the software, it is time to take your trading to the next level.
This course is not a mass market course. Only graduates of our earlier courses should take it.
Who this course is for:
- Stock Option Traders
- Interested in Options trading
Allen has been a master programmer and a profitable day trader most of his life. He shares how you can follow a few simple rules and use an easy to understand program to make consistent 10% gains in 10 minutes. Nothing is 100%. He teaches the greatest challenge to your financial success is YOU. Self-sabotage behaviors derail more investors and traders than any other factor. Trading in options is a battle between 'Fear' and 'Greed'. Powerful emotions that you learn to control with experience and training.
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO's have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott's sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 500,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 100+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Stock Option Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.
Research published this year by Harvard and Stanford Business Schools suggests that health problems associated with job-related anxiety account for more deaths each year in the US than Alzheimer’s disease or diabetes. It is likely that the same is true in the UK.
The combination of the Amazon story and the recent study into the impact of work-related stress means that there are important questions that all organisations should ask themselves.
These include: What type of management culture do we foster? What informal conflict management techniques do we offer to foster healthy workplace relationships? What are we doing to enable people at work to enjoy their jobs and thrive, both psychologically and physically?
Scott teaches non-violent communication techniques that help managers live healthier productive lives.
- 4.0 Instructor Rating
- 1,234 Reviews
- 81,223 Students
- 4 Courses