- 8 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master all parts of Options Day Trading
- Be professional in their approach to trading. Be thorough in the places that need it.
- Complete our course number 2 and some experience as a trader
- You’ve got the basic concepts. You’re clear on the Mindset aspects (very very very important). You know the purpose of the indicators and how the market moves about. And you’re treating this like a business or profession, so you want to be thorough. Note: This course refers to some proprietary indicators because they work better than the old indicators. They are available to you with the software. Success may cost a few dollars but failure to act can affect a whole lifetime.
- What stocks and options are and how to trade them
This advanced course is for graduates of our beginner and intermediate courses on trading stock options and Chart Pattern Trading. DO NOT take it if you have not taken our other courses. You will not understand it.
It presumes a strong foundation in how the stock markets work, how our proprietary software, Waves of Profit, works. And that you have been trading successfully, but want to improve.
If you have taken our courses, you know who we are and you know that we answer your questions and comments very quickly. You know that there is tremendous support in our private Facebook group, which you receive access to as a graduate of this course.
In this advanced level course, you will
- Delve deeper into the Waves of Profit software, how to understand how to use the Replay functions to fine tune your trading.
- Discover how to transition smoother from Replay to actual live trading
- Learn how to set up the buy/Sell buttons
- Dive further into your subconscious mind to prevent your self-sabotaging behaviors from destroying your account
- See how to handle a bad trade, so that it doesn't snowball into financial catastrophe
- Learn the mindset of a professional trader
- And much more
Successful traders join us to share their secrets to successful trading.
In the final section, we dig into the bowels of the Waves of Profits software and teach you the small features in the program which will give you massive advantages in the Options market.
Many, if not all, of these indicators are exclusive to the software, created over fourteen plus years of intensive testing, back-testing and calculations. We took indicator ideas and concepts from the Forex market and tested them on Options. Tweaked them. And the ones that worked, we incorporated into the software.
Now that you are familiar with the software, it is time to take your trading to the next level.
This course is not a mass market course. Only graduates of our earlier courses should take it.
- Stock Option Traders
- Interested in Options trading
The speed of information in Live trading is faster. In Replay we master the principles. In Live, we see more details and that might be too fast at first. Here's what to do.
Moving from Novice to Expert is a graduated process. Need to learn steps in an order that builds on the previous knowledge. The Replay tool is great for principles and practice. To keep it manageable level of learning, some parts of Live trading are left aside until the principles are mastered. Then we can adapt to faster data, the specific Option contract details, etc.
The system is a trading platform. That helps making getting into and out of a trade very quick if you want that speed. This lecture guides you through the steps to make it perform the way you like.
Being emotional compromised is a risk to our results. We might think we're "ok" to trade but if we're not 100% present and focused, we will lose money. Make sure that you have no emotional distractions.
Do you know what works for you? There are an infinite number of indicators that you can have on your screen. There are an infinite number of Windows you can have open. There are multiple screens that you can have. Allen shares why you can have too much and how that negatively impacts your trading.
It's a business. Model your business after the necessary things a successful business does. A few good points that prevents big unnecessary expenses.
How to catch bigger runs using one extra indicator for that specific time. You must practice this significantly because its not like normal trading we teach to get you started. You will still need other indicators like EA. It can be used on any stock.
Some traders succeed and others don't for a long time. What's the "magic"? The software does alot of the work. You need to use your supercomputer (you natural abilities) to do the rest. The feeling of this being good or not exists in all industries. Trading, business, sports. Getting "the feel" (the art) puts the final piece in place. Takes the practice so the supercomputer of the human has what it needs to determine "this is good" or not.