Stock Market Value Investing Complete Masterclass
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the complete fundamentals of stock market Investing, from beginners to advance
- How to find steady/fast growing companies and identify hidden investment opportunities
- Discover the true business potential and future growth of any public listed companies
- Perform a financial health check analysis and risk assessment in 5 minutes
- Calculate the Intrinsic Value of Any Stocks and the Company's True Worth
- Learn stock options fundamentals and advance investing secrets to maximize your returns
- Develop and manage your portfolio like Warren Buffet, Benjamin Graham and Peter Lynch
- Gain the ability to know when to buy and when to sell your stocks
- Basic high school mathematics
- Passion for continuous learning and Invest
- No special prior knowledge or skills required on take this course
How can we work in a standard 9 to 5 job with an average wages, but still able to develop a million dollar investment portfolio? Do you wish to retire with abundance of wealth and enjoy a comfortable luxurious lifestyle? Would you like to invest confidently with the lowest to no risk and gain up to 25% return on investment per annual? Do you want to know how famous investors like Warren Buffet, Benjamin Graham and Peter Lynch build their multi-million dollar investment portfolio?
In this Stock Market Value Investing Complete Masterclass, I shall reveal the secrets of how i develop my first million dollars investment portfolio from all the techniques and methods learned from Warren Buffet and Benjamin Graham over past 7 years, as well as to share the success journey in a straightforward and structured sequence that any one can "Plug and Play".
There is no need to read lengthy financial reports, or observing the graph charts every day just to keep watch of your stocks. All you need to do is just follow the simple step by step sequence with elementary high school math, and anyone can start develop an ultimate million dollar investment portfolio like Warren Buffet.
*** Please go through the free course preview, as i will show you the important criteria you need to look out for as an investor, with the 3G method.
After Completion of this course, you will be able to:
Understand the basics of stock market
Search for investment ideas, and evaluate the business model
Evaluate and analyze a company's business & financial health
A shortcut criteria to look at when picking a stock
Calculate the intrinsic value of a company
Understand the basic of stock options and secrets to invest wisely
How to detect signals of exits and when to sell your stocks
Basics fundamentals on stock graph reading
Know what the world's famous stock market investors are buying right now!!
- Beginners who has zero knowledge about stocks and wants to learn how to invest.
- Afraid of Risk due to lack of confidence and previous bad experience.
- Who do not have fundamentals of finance or accounting background.
- Novice Investors who struggles to build a profitable investment portfolio for better returns in savings.
- Advance sophisticated investors who wish to maximize their profit return on investment.
- Dislike spending too much time on analysis and reading financial reports.
- Investors who always "miss the boat" allowing great opportunities to slip pass.
Is investing in stock market an investment or gambling? It really depends to how a particular person decide to perform and react. The market can be very volatile, which gives both opportunities to gain lots of money, as much as losing all of them. Buying base on market trend on daily or weekly basis is consider gambling, while knowing the true value and buy only when price is low, that's Investing!!
Isn't proper adequate savings should be enough for our retirement as long as we start early? Well, there is one thing called Inflation, and it will degrade your money value through time. This lecture shall show the pass history of our lifestyle versus value of money, and how much do you need to retire comfortably.
The first step to selecting the right company for investment - The 1st "G". A quick guide to tune up our logic common sense with some important sanity check questions to ask ourselves every time before rushing in to buy any stocks. a must know to avoid being side track by brokers and gossips.
The second step to selecting the right company for investment - The 2nd "G". In this free lecture, let's look at the top management and how to judge if the company runs well for investors.
The third step to selecting the right company for investment - The 3rd "G". Once the first 2 steps has passes, let's look into the financials of a company. This is just a free brief video to guide investors on what are the general criteria to look at before placing your favorite company selection into the watch list.
The most important criteria of the entire course, is to understand how the business works in general which aligns with our common sense in real time situation. A detail method on how to evaluate any business model and understands its true unique competitive advantages (UCA).
The following business evaluation that cannot be missed out, analyzing potential risk that could hurt the company's potential growth and survival. Uncovering the types of risk into 4 simple categories, plus a unique simple way to score the company's risk mitigation and handling performance.
Finally, let's get into the real financial calculations, opening up the truth behind all the marketing gimmicks, cover ups and dig down into the company's actual performance throughout the years. A simple and straightforward method with proven success without needing to go through every single details in the financial report.
In this lecture, we shall do a business model evaluation on an actual existing company to revise the entire module on up until now. This lecture aims to clear any confusion caused in between, by introducing a restructuring step by step method live. Please remember to download and print out the words documents attached.