Stock Market Value Investing Complete Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Learn the complete fundamentals of stock market Investing, from beginners to advance
- How to find steady/fast growing companies and identify hidden investment opportunities
- Discover the true business potential and future growth of any public listed companies
- Perform a financial health check analysis and risk assessment in 5 minutes
- Calculate the Intrinsic Value of Any Stocks and the Company's True Worth
- Learn stock options fundamentals and advance investing secrets to maximize your returns
- Develop and manage your portfolio like Warren Buffet, Benjamin Graham and Peter Lynch
- Gain the ability to know when to buy and when to sell your stocks
- Basic high school mathematics
- Passion for continuous learning and Invest
- No special prior knowledge or skills required on take this course
How can we work in a standard 9 to 5 job with an average wages, but still able to develop a million dollar investment portfolio? Do you wish to retire with abundance of wealth and enjoy a comfortable luxurious lifestyle? Would you like to invest confidently with the lowest to no risk and gain up to 25% return on investment per annual? Do you want to know how famous investors like Warren Buffet, Benjamin Graham and Peter Lynch build their multi-million dollar investment portfolio?
In this Stock Market Value Investing Complete Masterclass, I shall reveal the secrets of how i develop my first million dollars investment portfolio from all the techniques and methods learned from Warren Buffet and Benjamin Graham over past 7 years, as well as to share the success journey in a straightforward and structured sequence that any one can "Plug and Play".
There is no need to read lengthy financial reports, or observing the graph charts every day just to keep watch of your stocks. All you need to do is just follow the simple step by step sequence with elementary high school math, and anyone can start develop an ultimate million dollar investment portfolio like Warren Buffet.
*** Please go through the free course preview, as i will show you the important criteria you need to look out for as an investor, with the 3G method.
After Completion of this course, you will be able to:
Understand the basics of stock market
Search for investment ideas, and evaluate the business model
Evaluate and analyze a company's business & financial health
A shortcut criteria to look at when picking a stock
Calculate the intrinsic value of a company
Understand the basic of stock options and secrets to invest wisely
How to detect signals of exits and when to sell your stocks
Basics fundamentals on stock graph reading
Know what the world's famous stock market investors are buying right now!!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who has zero knowledge about stocks and wants to learn how to invest.
- Afraid of Risk due to lack of confidence and previous bad experience.
- Who do not have fundamentals of finance or accounting background.
- Novice Investors who struggles to build a profitable investment portfolio for better returns in savings.
- Advance sophisticated investors who wish to maximize their profit return on investment.
- Dislike spending too much time on analysis and reading financial reports.
- Investors who always "miss the boat" allowing great opportunities to slip pass.
I started my career as a mechanical engineer with 12 years of working experience in research & development department for several multi-national fortune 500 companies: Toyota, Volkswagen, Honeywell, & Seagate.
I had started out a side gig as digital marketing entrepreneur and business investor 6 years ago, and begin to provide consultation to start ups and SME's.
** Founder of DigitalQlicks
** Design & Creative Thinking Expert Practitioner
** 6 Sigma Lean & Design for Six Sigma Greet Belt Qualification
** Certified NLP Practitioner
** Technology Startup & Digital Marketing Entrepreneur
** Engineering design in creative mechanism
** Specialist in Automation, thermodynamics & fluid mechanics
** Bachelor (Hons) Degree in Mechanical Engineering