Technical Analysis course of 2023: Beginner to Expert Level
What you'll learn
- Completely understand how the Indian stock market, bonds, and mutual funds work. History and its evolution.
- Learn everything there is to know about technical and fundamental analysis.
- Practical explanation of how chart patterns and candlesticks work in the live market.
- Create and implement your own trading strategies, as well as your own INDICATORS.
- Learn about technical analysis concepts like price action, support & resistance, trend lines/trend channels, breakouts/reversals, gap theory, etc.
- Learn the formula of Derivative market-F&O market concept in detail.
- The proven strategy of Options Buying and Options Selling. Learn how to sell options with small capital. Optional writing idea.
- Understand company financial statements, activity ratios, liquidity ratios, balance sheet, profit margin, top/bottom line, EPS, P/E ratio, PEG, PS, PB, etc.
- Learn about the global market, USD/IND co-relationship, ETFs, and pair trading.
- Filter out the noise; get to know what other traders use and how they think. Get insight from a professional trader's standpoint.
- Money management: how to manage risk on each position, how many shares to buy, and where to take a loss.
- Traders' psychology, news psychology impact, volume and open interest psychology, physical and mental fitness of a trader
- No financial knowledge is required.
- internet connection.
In the Technical Analysis course of 2023: Beginner to Expert Level, you will learn how to Trade Stock Market. It's the best course for you if you don't have any financial knowledge because in this course you will get all the Beginner to Expert level knowledge of the Indian stock market in your own language Hindi.
This course starts with general information about the stock market and then deep-diving into the two primary investing methodologies: Technical Investing and Fundamental Investing. We will cover both topics in-depth so that you have a solid understanding of how the markets and stocks work and can use them to meet your goals.
Gain the ability to Make Money in the Equity market, commodity market, F&O market, and other tradable instruments using Technical Analysis, in the Safest way by taking this course! Get your answers from an experienced Market expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including Trend Concepts, Trend Lines, studying Charts, working with supernatural Fibonacci, Most useful and Practical Indicators and Oscillators like RSI, Stochastic, Bollinger Bands, MACD, and Everyone's Favorite Moving Average, Advance indicators and many more topics that are added every month!
This course includes comprehensive, advanced material that is helpful in trading confidently and effectively. You will get an excellent understanding of what makes a great trading strategy and how to test and develop your Strategy.
Technical Analysis is at the other end of the stock analysis spectrum. It uses charts instead of annual reports and charts and patterns instead of arriving at an intrinsic value. Stock market technical analysis does use the market price of the stock to predict future patterns and analyze historical ones but does not concern itself with analyzing factors affecting the market price. It studies trends in price, volumes, and moving averages over a period of time.
Trends in the volume show how long such a trend in price will prevail. So if there is a downtrend in volume, this means that trends might not exist for a long time. Like price and volume, there are more indicators, charts of which are analyzed by technical analysts.
Technical analysts, after finding out if there is an uptrend or a downtrend in the metric, find out how long the trend has been there and if there is a visible pattern historically to see if such a pattern may arise in the future. This analysis focuses on quick buying and selling and hence aids stock traders more.
Therefore three main strongholds of share market technical analysis are:
Technical analysts study the historical movement in these factors to predict future trends aiding stock traders to make an informed decisions.
The two main tools at the disposal of technical analysts are:
Charts and graphs
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your precious time here already reading this course makes me believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the "take this Technical Analysis course of 2023: Beginner to Expert Level " or "start free preview" button on the page to give the course a try today!
Hope to see you in the course :
We provide lifetime support to the student.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn about the stock market (share market).
- Anybody who wants to create a secure future and good wealth can.
- Anybody who wants to invest their money to earn the highest return.
- People who have lost money in the stock market and want to recover their losses.
- Beginner or intermediate level traders who are looking for more tools and techniques to become a profitable trader.
I am Vikash Chaudhary, CEO of StocksAim and GkAim. I have a diverse background and expertise as a professional trader, blogger, web developer, ethical hacker, freelancer, author, and YouTuber. With over 7 years of experience in trading and 6 years in web development and ethical hacking.
After completing my education, I was searching for the best way to earn money online and gain respect in the modern era. I eventually discovered the stock market, which I believe is the best place to achieve my goals. The stock market not only provides financial stability but also offers the freedom of time to spend with family and friends.
I have been successful in training over 90,500 students and conducting 480 training sessions, sharing my knowledge and experience with the youth both domestically and internationally.
For more information, please visit my website.