Stock market Basics- Full Course
What you'll learn
- Develop a full understanding of how stocks, bonds, and mutual funds work
- Watch me make a Trade that generates a 44% return in 10 trading days
- Understand how to find stocks and decide which ones to buy
- Become a master at looking at stock charts and understanding the patterns
- Understand how to lower your risk on every trade using different strategies
- Learn the history of the stock market and how we got to where we are today
- No. I will cover all of the basics and explain what every key word means.
This is the introduction course that is going to teach you everything you need to know in order to feel confident making your first trade. I am going to walk you through the basics of every aspect of the stock market, company valuations, and investments so that you have a breadth of knowledge when making your first trade.
This course starts with general information about the stock market and then deep diving into the two primary investing methodologies: Technical Investing and Fundamental Investing. We are going to cover both topics in depth so that you have a solid understanding of how the markets and stocks work and you can use them to meet your goals.
In an episode about technical execution you will see my purchase 50 shares of Beyond Meat and generate a return of over 44% using just the strategies and techniques that I talk about in this course.
I have been trading for over 7 years and I now trade full time from home and while traveling. This course details all of the fundamental knowledge you will need in order to start your trading or investing career.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want a good introductory course
- Traders that are just starting out and need to learn a few more things
- Anybody who wants to learn how to day trade or swing trade
- People looking to learn how to invest their own money
- Anybody that wants to see me make a 44% profit trade
My name is Zac Hartley and I am an entrepreneur and stock trader based in Calgary Alberta, Canada.
I started stock trading in University when I enrolled in a Stock Market Finance class at Mount Royal University. Since that course I have been trading in my spare time and teaching my friends how to invest their money in the stock market.