Ultimate Stock Market Investing: Learn How to Value Stocks
What you'll learn
- The method for profiting from the two fundamental principles behind the most successful investing strategy your two instructors have witnessed
- Education on which stocks to buy, when to buy them, and under what conditions to sell
- Proficiency to consistently spot undervalued and overvalued stocks in the public market—so you never overpay
- Skills to make money from the discrepancy of stock price vs stock value in the markets
- Knowledge on why the traditional financial path is robbing investors of up to 78% of their future account value
- Details on the #1 determinant of your future returns
- Capability to produce much larger account sizes, and withdraw more money for retirement income and living
- Radically simple explanations of stock market basics, price movements, and how you can best profit
- Access to the full stock valuation calculator to easily calculate and see what the value of any stock is
- New skills to see the stock market as a marketplace filled with hundreds of real companies and businesses that you can profit from
- Capacity to use the three most important words of investing to your advantage
- Confidence and peace of mind, knowing that you can become financially secure by utilizing this strategy
- Step-by-step game plan to begin accumulating stocks for your portfolio
- A polished, finely-tuned, and fully-developed philosophy of investing that will stay with you for years to come
- Direct access to the two instructors through the class discussion boards. You will receive prompt answers to any question specifically related to the content of the course
- You can start this course with any level of investing experience, going straight to learning the absolute best stock investment strategy that we know works for clients and students to generate excellent rates of return—which is based on our 40+ years of experience
- You can know next to nothing in the field of investments, and use our step-by-step approach to optimize and fine-tune your stock investing approach—which we are very confident will leave you much better off, no matter your financial situation
- You can begin this course immediately—if you have little knowledge, or if you are an expert with investments—to begin purchasing stocks for superior returns
Becoming a great stock investor and earning superior investment returns is much simpler than you probably think. It does not involve simply handing your money over to a professional (this costs you way too much money—without the results). It does not involve complicated formulas and “systems” that work for a year or two before losing you money. Instead, it takes using the same type of approach that the greatest and most successful investors before you have been doing for the last century. This course shows you the process required and the skills needed in order to realize enhanced investment returns for the long-term.
Master the Skill of Accurately Valuing Stocks, Enabling You to Earn Annualized Investment Returns in Excess of 12%
- Learn which type of stocks to buy, when to buy them, and when to sell
- Consistently recognize undervalued and overvalued stocks in the public market—helping to ensure you never overpay
- Build larger account sizes and withdraw more money for retirement income and living
- Keep the 78% of your account value which fees and missed opportunities are taking from you
A Powerful Skill to Possess in an Unpredictable Financial World
Today’s financial world is full of unknowns. How much do you need to retire? Where should you put your money? How secure are your investments? Having the capability to confidently answer those questions for you and your family, along with the peace of mind of financial security, is an extremely valuable asset.
This confidence and peace of mind comes from using an investment strategy that has stood the test of time in generating enhanced returns. One that has been practiced, developed, and fine-tuned by investment experts with a combined 40+ years of experience. Mastering the skill of accurately valuing stocks and earning returns above the average allows you to build your investment accounts to values you previously only dreamed of; and it allows you to withdraw a greater amount of income throughout your retirement years.
Contents and Overview
This complete course is jam-packed with over 37 lectures of educational content. We’ll begin with an explanation of the ultimate investment strategy, and how we have developed it to generate massive returns for those who properly use it. We’ll then go on to explain why following the traditional financial path, earning the average return, and paying the average fee—could be costing you up to 78% of your investment account value!
You will see the true impact of what 12%+ returns can do for not only your investment and retirement accounts, but also for your lifestyle and income during retirement. By the end of this lecture, we hope you will realize that this strategy will greatly benefit you, whether you are still in your working years or currently in your retirement years.
The course will continue with a simple explanation of the first principle of successful investing, by focusing on a real-life example of one of the most basic businesses imaginable. We’ll then continue with a quick explanation of the power of compound interest, as well as the different investment choices you have when deciding where and how to allocate your hard-earned money. We’ll wrap up the second section with a thorough education on the #1 determinant of future returns, as well as scenarios which are best for buying and selling stocks.
In section three, you’ll discover the second principle to successful investing, and the path we followed to arrive at the ultimate investment strategy you are learning. You’ll then see the importance of combining the two principles, and how only using one and not the other could potentially lead to losing money. This is something you will want to avoid!
In the next section, you will learn why investing in stocks is the same as investing in businesses, and how you can use that knowledge to your advantage. We’ll continue with our basic company from section two, and see how going public affects companies, and your potential involvement with them as an investor. In this lecture, you will see which information is required for you to fully and accurately place a value on public stocks.
The course will continue with a detailed account of how much stock prices typically move in a given year (probably more than you think). You will then see why these stock prices move, and what influences the high and low prices. After that, you will learn about the best business partner in the world, and how you can fully, legally and ethically work with, and take advantage of him to make a consistent profit. We will also debunk one of the more commonly referred to investment theories, and prove why the ultimate investment strategy is a much better alternative.
In section five, you will learn all about the three most important words of investing—and how you could get nearly everything else wrong—and still make money! We’ll go on to define the face value, as well as each of the components you will need to place a face value on any stock you choose. After a detailed walkthrough, you will be armed with the skill to place a value on any stock in the market. You will know whether you are overpaying, or purchasing a stock on sale.
We will cap off section five illustrating the difference between a $15 stock and a $30 stock—showing why stock price per share, on its’ own, is insignificant. You will see that it involves other information to differentiate between a $30 stock, and a $15 stock.
In the final section, we will explain how to apply the second principle, and you will have the skill to spot only those companies which pass the test under the second principle of successful investing. We will detail what the one final check is, and an important question to ask yourself, before making the purchase of any stock. After this final check, we will detail the four conditions under which you might want to sell any of your stock holdings. After completing this lecture, you will have the capability to highlight which stocks you want to buy, place a value on them, buy them when they are on sale, and know when you might need to sell them.
Before saying goodbye, we will present you with our closing thoughts, as well as a step-by-step game plan for getting started on your first purchase.
Complete with examples, stock charts, full explanations, and different scenarios, this course will enable investors of all skill levels to work alongside your instructors every step of the way, by participating in the class discussion boards and tapping into our knowledge and experience with the markets.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to take control of part, or all, of their investment accounts and results
- Someone who is eager to learn, and motivated to earn greater returns on their investments
- Any person who is frustrated with their investment results and looking for better alternatives
- Students who have little to no former investing experience, who are looking to learn a fundamentally simple investment approach
- Students who have investing experience and are looking for a new or alternative strategy
- This course is not for those only seeking specific investment advice. All investment decisions made are YOUR decisions based on your knowledge, risk tolerance, and financial situation. The instructors will not provide specific investment advice
- While the examples and steps shown in the course are based in the United States, students taking the course in other countries can still apply the concepts since they can be used in all regions of the world, as the course will show
Our mission: To provide the best, most actionable investment and financial education—enabling you to reach and surpass your financial goals through each stage of your life.
Margin of Safety Investing, LLC provides coaching and educational services related to financial topics. It was founded by Randy Tudor and Kevin Tudor as a conduit to providing timely, meaningful, low-cost and workable solutions to the financial challenges most people experience today.
Randy Tudor has made the study of financial and tax matters his life-long pursuit. Before opening the doors to his first successful business in 1983, he held various positions and roles with several fortune 500 companies. Since then, he has operated his own accounting, tax and financial planning firms, and has earned numerous financial and accounting certifications along his journey. Randy has had the opportunity and pleasure to work with hundreds of clients in starting up their own businesses, handling tax matters, and learning how to become financially independent by utilizing optimal investment vehicles.
Kevin Tudor has been closely involved with the financial industry for over six years. He has worked with and coached clients on the subjects of retirement planning, foreign currency trading, stock market investments, and small business. Studying under some of the top people in the field, his unique insights and abilities have enabled him to realize much success in managing real-life investment portfolios. Always looking to gain a new edge in his own investments, strategies for clients, and new teachings, Kevin has seen, and practiced, what it takes to become financially successful and fulfilled in life.
Both Randy and Kevin are passionate about sharing their unique knowledge, expertise and insights with their clients and students. They strive to enable you to be comfortable managing your own finances and investments—fully preparing you financially for retirement and other financial goals through each stage of your life.