Stock Analysis for Beginners 101
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Analyzing Stocks for trading and Investing
- Understanding essential financial terms such as balance sheets, cash flow statement and income statement.
- Candle stick patterns
- Trend Analysis and Reading how to buy or sell stocks ( Indicators)
- Psychological Implications behind Trading
- Industry Analysis for Investing
- Analyzing Financial Ratios
- Basic financial knowledge
- Enthusiasm to learn and earn
Do you want to learn about stocks? Does the term technical analysis sound too heavy for you? Don't be daunted, it seems to be bigger terms but this course will guide you to be aware of these basic concepts of trading and you'll be ready to take your next big trade decision.
The beauty of this course is that it will give you an insight in the world of stocks and will help you judge your performance better and the risk associated with it.
Many people use the indicators wrongly and tend to loose their savings in the market. People usually resort to indications given by the newspapers, TV channels or through hearsay, however it is immensely important that we must learn the basic concepts to read market fluctuations or movements. As a trader or investor we probably have some technical or fundamental method that we use for investing or managing.
Here is a sneak peak of the course curriculum :
Basic financial and technical knowledge required for trading and investing in stocks.
Fundamental Analysis i.e. analyzing financial statements of a company such as the income statement, balance sheet, the cash flow statement and analyzing financial ratios.
Technical Analysis i.e. studying technical charts such as the line chart, candlestick chart, relative strength index, moving average convergence divergence.
We will also discuss various psychological factors for investing and trading in stocks.
It is a real break through your bubble once you start learning about these concepts and start understanding the world of numbers, charts, records, graphs and a whole lot of stock market analysis.
- Beginners, people who are interested in learning trading and investing in stocks