OIL PAINTING FROM BEGINNER TO MASTER
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A process and structure to painting a still life from start to finish, that’s easy for anyone to manage!
- You’ll learn what the best supplies mediums and cleaners to buy and how to use them. As well as what steps ta take to prepare a painting
- How to mix a 10 value greyscale, shading and how to make a gradient in every value with paint.
- You’ll learn the best approach to doing a drawing specifically for a painting, an easy system to get your drawing right every time!!
- How painting in layers works starting with an underpainting, and you’ll learn how to bring an oil painting to completion. (Including varnishing)
- You’ll learn how to use a new kind of color chart that will make mixing or matching any color imaginable easy, using the least amount of tubes of paint possible, to make sure you never get muddy colors again!
- You’ll Learn the difference between chroma, color and values and how to control them.
- You’ll learn how to easily add incredible detail to a painting without all the incredible patients!.
- You’ll learn how to Varnish and give your painting a beautiful glossy, finished look
- A basic understanding drawing and painting would be helpful. The supplies required are: Oil paints, palette knife, brushes, gesso, ruler, etc. Mostly standard art supplies to paint with but I’ll provide you with a detailed list in the beginning of the course. I’ve streamlined the materials and chosen only the bear minimum you’ll need, to save you money!
“How to Paint: From Beginner to Master” Life Painting Is designed to teach anyone from beginner to moderate, the fundamentals of painting a still life using Oil Paint. Watch me demonstrate every lesson, step by step as I go into incredible detail of every aspect of creating a painting from start to finish! From explaining exactly how to mix every color down to the percentage of paint- to what direction to apply brushstrokes while painting a subject. You’ll get a first hand-close up view that you could never get in a classroom!
Just a friendly reminder, you will need access to an 8.5 (letter) printer for this course
- This is a painting course for anyone who truly wants to learn how to paint.