Business Story Marketing
What you'll learn
- Communicate your most shareable business story
- Create your story in five different formats - for website, podcast, video, byline and print
- Analyze plot, theme and character in your business story
- Match your story type to that of your customers
- Build social media strategy based on your story and character type
- You will need to use or intend to use the web, and media within it, to communicate your business messages
Invest a half day in this course, to create your lifelong business story.
SELECTED BY UDEMY AS ONE OF TOP TEN CHAMPION COURSES FOR BLACK FRIDAY 2015.
Business Story Marketing is for creative entrepreneurs and small biz owners, seeking one most shareable business story, to use across your marketing channels.
You may find marketing a challenge, with your efforts feeling fragmented - or maybe you could do with creating a compelling narrative to gain investment for your business, and rapid growth.
Using truth, psychology and story analysis, you'll create five different formats to shape your business story for the web, print, podcast, video and byline. You'll identify your character type and your story type, and work out how your business story can merge with that of your customers or clients.
Highly interactive and practical, you can do this course in a half day, giving you a business story that will last a lifetime.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for small business owners and creative entrepreneurs who want one strong clear business story to use across your marketing
- It's for you if you want a personalized message, which is highly shareable and uses the psychology of stickiness
- If you want to raise finance, and need a compelling narrative for potential investors, it could be most useful
You can look forward to lots of interactivity, practical outputs and fun from my writing courses, as I love learning through doing and giving you 1-2-1 feedback. You will learn how to be a better writer, a more versatile writer and a business savvy writer.
Hello, I'm Philippa, writer and business psychologist, with 30 years experience of freelance writing - author of 12 books, newspaper columnist, TV and radio scriptwriter and web editor.
The Times kindly serialised my non-fiction bestseller 'Irresistibility' while a self-published novel got made into a double Bafta winning TV film.
You could say that I'm fixated by how we use words with each other, which means I've coached Olympic Head Coaches, Oscar Winners, Prime and Cabinet Ministers in the UK and company directors at GE, NBC, Merck, BBC, and Universal Pictures. Now I work as web editor for FYI Network, and deliver workshops for universities and the UK National Union of Journalists.
But as a Brit who really doesn't like boasting I'd prefer to talk about you than me.
You'll like my courses, then, if you think that writing is much more important than many people realise, that a successful writer of today needs to have multimedia and marketing skills, and that one of most exciting feelings in the world is to express an idea cogently and have others say 'You truly made me think here' or 'You moved me here'.
Lovely to meet you, fellow writer, and I hope we chat further...