An easy Guide to Learning Stick Shift Driving
What you'll learn
- Quickly become fluent on a stick shift vehicle
- Basic driving experience and a drivers license.
Beginners and experts welcome. Whether you're here to learn the principles of stick shift driving or you're looking to refine your techniques, this is the place for you. With our meta learning principles, you can learn stick shift in record time.
We're going to dissect the whole process and layer each technique on top of the one before. At the end of this course, you will have the complete package.
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to pull of without ever stalling
- The mechanics between the engine and the clutch
- How to shift gears and down shift
- Starting on hills without rolling back
- Parking and Reverse
If you need to pass a UPS driving test or a valet parking exam, this course will be great for you.
If you're planning to travel outside of the U.S or are looking into buying a new sports car, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for both beginners and those who are looking for the tools to refine their stick shift skills.
I'm all about accelerate learning and effective teaching principles. I take time to break down and figure out some of the most common, but difficult problems people have. Once I deconstruct, I reconstruct them in a way you can understand.
Meta learning is real. I'll show you how with just a few basic principles, anyone can learn to do anything.
Be sure to visit my website: NYCDrivingLessons for private stick shift lessons.