StichMethod Blues Master Class Part 2. The Continuation
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Follow up from Course 1. All Patterns of Chords and Ideas of Form #4 and #5 Pentatonics, Creating common riffs to launch off of, while understanding how a Blues Song works.
- Watching Blues Master Class Part 1 is a Must and Watching the "Blues Primer Playlist" on my YouTube channel is as well.
- Part 1 has the first 3 Forms of the Pentatonic , this will have 4 and 5.
Here we go over the Form #4 Pentatonic , the Form #5 Pentatonic, Common Blues Moves, Learn a Complete Blues song while truly understanding ALL of its pieces and some quick advice on Pentatonic Soloing in general. It is the continuation of Part 1, which when completed with Part 2 will give you a full map of the entire guitar neck and how all of the pieces work with The Blues.
When completing Master Class 1 and 2, you will have a solid foundation and understanding of the entire guitar neck. You will also understand how chord tone and "Blues Moves" appear in your favorite riffs, and you will be able to look up your favorite songs and truly understand how they were made.
- Anyone who wants to Get Better and Own the Blues on Guitar