Steps To Improving Self Awareness - Mastery Course
What you'll learn
- Explore the importance of and HOW-TO of achieving greater self-awareness, a critical building block in achieving interpersonal effectiveness.
- • You'll need to be interested and have a drive to become more self-aware.
- • You'll need to have a passion for learning
- • You'll need to suspend judgment
- • You won't need any experience in perviously exploring self awareness
Effective Leadership And Interpersonal Effectiveness Begins With Self Awareness. Improving your self awareness skills and understanding how to mentor and coach others recognize the importance of improving their self awareness skills is a critical building block in achieving interpersonal effectiveness. Todays Workshop Objectives: include exploring the ways you can
Become aware of your own behaviors
Explore how to identify and Define the SELF and begin to EXPLORE different aspects of the self
Learn HOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SELF from introspection
INCREASE YOUR Understanding OF the nature and value of emotions
EXPLORE THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING ABLE TO Appreciate YOURSELF
LEARN ABOUT THE IMPACT OF BEING ABLE TO Appreciate others
Improve INTERPERSONAL effectiveness THROUGH ENHANCED SELF AWARENESS
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, Intermediate And Advance Leaders And Work-Life Explorers
- Aspiring, Emerging and Current Leaders – Regardless Of Your Sphere Of Influence.
Great Leaders Build Great Organizations. Dr Tina supports great organizations’ who believe in their future and make investments in their people. As an Executive Leadership Consultant Dr. Martina Carroll-Garrison (Dr. Tina) has experienced this axiom firsthand, when she previously served as a civilian leader within the U.S. Department of Army. Throughout her federal career, these great organizations invested in Dr Tina’s professional development, initially as an engineer and program manager, and subsequently as a senior organizational leader. After which she pivoted her work life and began sharing her expertise, insights, and passion as a transformative work-life consultant and leadership coach. Since 2014, Dr Tina has served as a leadership coach, facilitator, and strategist in support of a variety of clients and works primarily with STEM professionals from forward thinking organizations towards developing leaders, managers, and influencers with phenomenal people skills. Dr Tina supports great organizations’ who believe in their future and make investments in their people.