7 Steps To Excel Success - Excel Skills And Power Tips
What you'll learn
- Always have access to you instructor- - Billy Wigley -- a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and MOS Excel Expert!
- You will Get Some New Skills that will multiply your Excel proficiency.
- You may learn how to speak Excel in Spanish, because this course has Spanish subtitles, and the instructor is fluent in Spanish.
- Look at a formula and be able to know what it is referring to.
- Understand 3D Referencing, and linking.
- Your confidence in reporting, and using Filters will be apparent.
- You will have a rock solid launching pad for advanced features like Pivottables, and Vlookups.
- You may develop a Positive Mental Attitude from minimizing errors, because you will understand how to set up your lists with ease!
- When you hear "Click on the Format Painter," you will know exactly what to do.
- You will begin a transformation, and learn to Begin With The End In Mind.
- Apply what you learn in this course to your real life, and not just Excel.
- Instead of always using your mouse, you will begin to use Excel hacks like a pro!
- Become more confident!
- You will learn Excel terminology in Spanish just by watching the Spanish captions.
- You will Rock at Excel!
- In this course you will become skilled in using Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. All the concepts you will learn are compatible with Excel 2007 to 2016.
- You just need to know how to find Excel on your computer.
- You are committed to life long learning.
***¡Con subtítulos en español!***
What is this course about?
Learning 7 Steps To Excel Success - Excel Skills And Power Tips is a sure way to build a rock-solid foundation that will catapult you into the next level of Excel proficiency.
You will learn how to write basic formulas, and understand how they work. Even a 3D Referencing formula will seem simple. Learn how to make a Macro with just your mouse.
Ever wondered how to Sort and Filter (just right-click)?
What would it be like to dominate keyboard shortcuts (Power Tips)? Learn Power Tips from Printing, Universal Shortcuts to Navigation Shortcuts, and more. Never again wonder what the AutoSum does.
Be confident building error-free spreadsheets using thousands of built-in templates.
Want to become a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), and watch your earning potential explode? It’s easy, just ask your instructor--Billy Wigley (MCT, MOS Expert, MCP)--how to do it!
What kinds of materials are included?
This course is skillfully designed to be followed along with a pre-formatted Excel workbook. Download the Don’t Get Mad..Get Skills! Excel Skills workbook in the very first lecture.
How long will the course take to complete?
You can learn at your own pace, and ask your instructor for help when you are ready. You will always be on track, the course is continually being improved, and you have access to it for life!
How is the course structured?
Each lecture can be viewed as a standalone video, so you can skip around most videos in the course, and focus only on the skills you want to strengthen.
Why take this course?
I wisely prepared this course for you, based on feedback from thousands of students.
It is a result of my experience from 5 years of traveling to cities across the U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico, presenting two-day Excel seminars to over 65,000 professionals; including online students in over 105 countries.
I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 5 years of experience teaching Excel. This is all I do, and I am committed to helping you achieve beyond what you believe you are capable of.
Think of me as your Excel coach!
I love to know you are making your dreams come true, so I make sure to maintain regular office hours to serve you, and all my students worldwide.
Take this course, and let’s keep on learning!
Who this course is for:
- You have been using Excel for less that a year.
- Take this course when you are tired of struggling with Excel because you know there is a better way to work with Rows, and columns, and Formulas, and Formats, and all that stuff!
- Even if you have used Excel for years, you will be amazed at what is available to you.
- Take this course to rebuild your foundation, and turn it into an Excel Expert Launching pad.
- If you like to work too much, and complain all the time, do not take this course.
- Take this course when you are "self-taught" in Excel because you did not get training at work, and just had to "figure it out!"
- Take this course when you want to soar with other Eagles (High Achievers) around you.
- Take this course if you are an achiever.
As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Billy Wigley is a Microsoft Office Expert in Excel. He actively travels throughout the USA, and other countries leading public seminars teaching Excel skills. In just five years, he has personally trained more than 65,000 professionals in over 100 cities. Wigley also consults with emergent business owners on their plans and projects to ensure success. With over 25 years of leadership experience, and from having resided in various cities worldwide, Wigley is well-known around the world. With his strong USA and Colombian heritage, Wigley takes pride in his multi-cultural background and being able to reach English, and Spanish speakers around the globe.
Billy Wigley always says: "Don't Get Mad…Get Skills!"
Hi, My name is Steph. I've been doing Administrative tasks for more than 7 years and now it's time to share the knowledge with everyone online. I am the Operations Manager at Don't Get Mad... Get Skills! Along with Mr. Aloha, I work to improve the quality, productivity, and efficiency of every course, for you to learn more in an exciting and fun way.