Ruby is one of the most popular scripting language for developer as well as testers.
On testers point of view, we can use it in Selenium, Calabash, Appium, API testing etc.
If you’re new to programming and want to enter either of these automation tool, this course is a great place to get started.
After completing this course, you will be very much comfortable to start automation and face automation interviews
In this course we prepare student for all automation challenges, it gives coverage of almost all basic to advance concepts of Ruby Scripting and also how can we use it with different automation tools.
Its a continuous grooming course which will give you in depth knowledge of theory as well as practical concepts
Here you will cover basic concepts like Class, Object, String, Loop and advance concepts like File Handling, working with Excel, Database connectivity etc
1. Step by Step Installation.
2. Ruby Programming Basics (Functions, Array, Looping, Condition Handling)
3. Working with Array
4. Constructor and its implementation
5. File Handling in easy steps
6. Step by Step Excel Handling
7. OOPS Concepts (Inheritance, Overriding)
8. Best Practices and Implementation
9. Ruby Implementation with Automation tools.
10. Standards to be used.
11. 50+ Programming exercise
This course will prepare student to face all automation challenges using Ruby Programming, it gives coverage of almost all basic to advance concepts of Ruby Scripting and also how can we use it with different automation tools.