STEP BY STEP .NET MVC 5 with EF,WebApi, Generic Repo & DI
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- MVC Architecture,Routing and Razor Engine
- Data Management Techniques-ViewData,ViewBag,TempData and Session
- Entity Framework 6 and HTML helpers
- CRUD base operation using Entity Framework 6-Database First approach.
- Validation at Server side and Client side using Data Annotation and Jquery.
- Layout,Section,Render Page,Partial Page,Layout Render techniques using ViewStart file
- Performance Topics- Bundling ,Minification and Caching techniques.
- Security -Cross Site Scripting Attack and it Prevention
- MVC Filters in detail and MVC Pipeline
- Dependency Injection and Unity Container
- Design Pattern-Repository and Generic Repository.
- Unit Testing using MSTest and Build and Deploy MVC using IIS7
- REST API aka .Net WebApi 2 and Communication of MVC and Web Api
- C# and basics of LINQ
.NET is a technology and in that it allows us to create a web base application using ASP.NET.
ASP.NET uses MVC stands for Model-View-Controller design pattern which create the web application by separating controllers (handling requests and mapping to business logic), models (implementing business logic), and views (presenting and formatting output), it's easier to change code in each of these layers.
Yogesh started to take the .Net batches in 2008 and got very popular because of his teaching style, very simple explanation of complex topics and very good hold on .Net technology.Shortly he started corporate and online training and more than 10000+ students got the benefit in their programming career.He is not only doing the .Net training but as a full time he is also working as Senior Solution Architect in leading IT company in United State.
Many tutor only talks about the MVC fundamentals but they completely ignore the design patterns and Dependency Injection or communication with WebApi which is must for every MVC application.
He is having the advantage of doing the day to day development and involved into the architecture design of MVC application so that course is touching every part of MVC architecture.
In 6:10 hours of video series you will learn all the MVC fundamentals,REST and common design patterns which is the must part of each real world base application.
Each video comprise with following points
What are the topics going to cover
Explanation of the concept/requirement/what is the output to achieve
Explain the code snippet in step-wise manner
Start the practical
Debug the code for more explanation
What topic got cover
He always keep the demo lecture before any student join his batch. Here also you can watch first two section of the course as well as Dependency Injection fundamental lectures to decide to enroll into course or not.
By the end of watching this course, you'll be able to learn,
Architecture of MVC,Routing Mechanism,Razor Engine
Data Management techniques
CRUD base operation using Entity Framework 6 Database First approach.
ModelBinder , Custom ModelBinder and Scaffolding.
Validation at Server side and Client side using Data Annotation and Jquery.
Layout,Section,Render Page,Partial Page,Layout Render techniques using ViewStart file
Improve performance using Bundling ,Minification
Cross Site Scripting attack and it Prevention
Custom Authentication,Custom Authorization,Custom Action and Custom Exception Filter
Dependency Inversion Principle(DIP),Dependency Injection(DI),Inversion Of Control(IoC),Unity Container.
Custom Controller Factory to implement Dependency Injection in MVC
Generic Repository pattern
MS Test project to write Unit Test
Build and Deploy MVC using IIS7
REST API i.e ASP.Net WebApi-2
How MVC application communicate with Web Api.
Lets follow this pattern to become technically sound
Don’t try to build the application or project immediately after watching several videos.
Dont jump to random lecture, go in sequence manner
Each lecture clear your concept and immediately practice after each lecture without fail.
Repeat step 3 if you are unclear with the lecture or email me on email@example.com for more clarification.
Try to make short notes of the lecture which is really handy while time of interview or quick reference after several year
Once you know each data points of MVC and Patterns then start to build any sample application in that you apply your knowledge.
This is the best approach to learn any technology. Believe me my students are not only clear the interview but they cracked it.
There is difference between being interested and committed.
When you interested you do it when its easy
When you committed yo do it no matter what
So DONT wait and join the course and be the technically sound in .NET MVC
"Dont be bookish be practical"
- Any IT Student who want to make the career in .Net MVC
- Any developer with some knowledge of MVC who wanted to fill their gaps
This lecture explains key players in MVC i.e Model, View and Controller
Difference between ASP.Net web form and ASP.Net MVC
MVC Project structure
This lecture explains how to create controller and view
Communication between controller and view
Routing mechanism flow
- This lecture is explains Data Management techniques in MVC like ViewBag, ViewData
- Difference between ViewBag and ViewData
This lecture is explains Data Management techniques in MVC like TempData, Session
- This lecture explains the scope of ViewData , ViewBag, TempData and Session
- This lecture explains what is Dependency Inversion Principle[DIP]
- Role of Inversion Of Control[IoC]
- What is Dependency Injection[DI]
- Tightly couple architecture
- Loosely couple architecture via [DI]
- This lecture explains what is IoC Container