Step by Step Indian Vocal Course- Bollywood & Classical
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Sing basic exercises to develop your voice
- Understand the basic elements of singing Indian music
- Build up the skills to be able to progress to next level
- You will need access to a keyboard, piano. tanpura or a tone generator
This course will teach you the fundamentals of the Indian Vocal Music.
Traditionally this knowledge was only attained by studying with a guru. Now we are bringing the guru to your fingertips, to get you playing in weeks, not years.
Indian vocal music consists of Classical Music- Dhrupad & Khayal, Semi Classical- Thumri, Ghazal, Bhajan, Qawaali, Light - Bollywood.
Singing is usually accompanied by Tabla, Pakhawaj or Dholak.
You will have a solid foundation of knowledge to progress to our course on jannatmusic . com or if you have a guru who can guide you to mastery in Classical, Semi Classical and Bollywood Singing
The curriculum is structured into 3 sections to build upon your knowledge at each step.
1. Get to know Vocals
2. Vocal Anatomy
3. Introduction to Indian Music with Vocals
4. Vocal Exercises
Join now to unlock your inner artist.
- Anyone with a keen interest in Indian Music
- Someone who has no experience in singing
- Singers who want to broaden their melodic understanding
- Someone looking for a new challenge
You will learn the relationship between western and Indian notation
You will learn the rules regarding a raag and the terminology used in Raag music.