steering wheel for upholstery, part one
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After completing our course, you will master the basic knowledge of professional tightening of the steering wheel, and also learn the most important nuances of this craft, so that your work will be at the highest level!
- You will learn how to cut for different seams
- You will learn how to knit a seam with herringbone
- Learn how to knit a seam "macrame"
- For the passage of our course, it is not at all necessary to have supernormal abilities and to possess certain skills. The main thing is to have a desire to learn this skill.
- For those who have a basic knowledge of working with the interior of the car, our course will also be useful.
- To complete the course, you will need the following tools: sewing machine (double or triple advance), thread (for sewing and knitting the steering), two needles (for manual knitting). adhesive and brush, material (eco leather), steering wheel.
- Time and desire
The first part of the course will be divided into 5 lectures, you will learn how to make cuts for two typical joints - under the seam of the Christmas tree and the seam of macrame. you will learn how to prepare the wheel for cutting. we will tell you which tool we use and what materials we work in our studio. We also devoted two lessons to the very knitting of the wheel.
In the second part of the course, we will devote two lessons to the neck of the airbrush by two technical specialists
The last lesson will be devoted to the technique of modular cut and the geometry of the steering wheel
- For those who have long wanted to make the upholstery of the car, but did not know where to start.
- For those who dream of mastering a new profession.
- For those who want to open a business in this area and make money on this.