Stay Anonymous Online – Darknet, TOR, WHONIX, Tails & kali
- Basic understanding of computing
Darknet is not a mystery at all, most people know about it and the rest of them wants to know about it. If you are a security professional and has no idea what darknet is, then believe me you are not good at what you are doing. This training program is a crash course which builds the foundation about the darknet.
The topics covered:
- Concept of darknet
- The different between Surface, deep and the dark web
- How does TOR work? And what the other darknet available
- How to access the TOR (dark web)
- Accessing the darknet (best practices and policies)
- The anonymous operating (what are they and how they are different than the regular OS?)
- How to install and configure the WHONIX?
- How to integrate the WHONIX with KALI LINUX?
- Tails OS
- How to install and configure the Tails OS?
- And others…..
Who this course is for:
- IT professional
- 05:28The Surface, Deep & The Darknet
- 07:58What is Union Network & How does TOR work?
- 07:10The Do's & Don'ts of TOR Network
Ehacking is the house of Infosec professionals, we have several years of experience in penetration testing and ethical hacking. The author is a well known VoIP security engineer with over 5 years of experience, the author has also got many certifications and degrees like : Certified Ethical Hacker, RedHat Certified Engineer, CISSP, OSCP, CPE, MBA and BE.
The author has previously published an ebook “Hacking from scratch” and he is also working as a security researcher at Infosec Institute US.
Many security vulnerabilities have also been found on Google, Dailymotion and etc. by the author and the team ehacking. The group and the author are also listed in Soldierx Hacker Database.