Workshop in Probability and Statistics
What you'll learn
- By the end of this workshop you should be able to pass any introductory statistics course
- This workshop will teach you probability, sampling, regression, and decision analysis
- Knowledge of basic algebra
- Microsoft Excel (recommended)
This workshop is designed to help you make sense of basic probability and statistics with easy-to-understand explanations of all the subject's most important concepts. Whether you are starting from scratch or if you are in a statistics class and struggling with your assigned textbook or lecture material, this workshop was built with you in mind.
Who this course is for:
- Current students who are (or will soon be) taking a course in introductory statistics with their home institutions
- People in business who want a better grasp of probability and statistics.
Associate Dean of Executive MBA Programs at the UCLA Anderson School of Management
I believe that quantitative subjects can be explained in ways that make the material much more accessible than the approaches that are typically taken by most college textbooks and courses. I hope that you will find my explanations easy to understand and easier still to put into practice.