SPSS Linear Regression Complete Tutorial with PhD Professor
What you'll learn
- SPSS Linear Regression for Business or Dissertation
- Visualizing Linear Regression Results
- Advanced topics like interactions and categorical predictors
- Dealing with data, distribution, and missing data problems
- Deep understanding of the process and meaning of the results
- College math
In-depth modular class - learn only what you need! Includes optional modules for basics, advanced, & emergent problems.
Anyone can follow this step-by-step, end-to-end, in-depth tutorial for linear regression. The modular course covers all the possible pitfalls (well, pretty close), but in optional modules so you don't get bogged down with stuff you don't need.
I've poured all my consulting knowledge into this, even complex problems are covered in tremendous detail. However, you can skip the advanced information you don't need or want.
Checking Normality / Assumptions
Simple Linear Regression
Multiple Linear Regression
Univariate and Multivariate Outliers
Interactions / Moderation
Interpretation of Results
Pre- & Post-Hoc Power Analysis
Other Emergent Issues
Who this course is for:
- Graduate students completing thesis or dissertation
- Job-seekers interested in adding Linear Regression as a data analysis skill
- Academic researchers
- Psychology students interested in data analysis
- Data Analysts looking to understand linear regression more completely
Brian Harward is a former University Professor and Director of Research, Senior Analyst at a Market Research company, and currently works as a Statistics and Research consultant at StatsFriend, specializing in people analytics. He holds a PhD in Organizational Psychology and has 10 years experience as a statistics and research consultant for businesses, dissertations, academic research, and government agencies.